Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 51.

I lied my head down on his bare chest. He was breathing heavily, and my head gently moved up and down along to the beats of his breathing.

He slowly turned over, and pulled me up against him. I hid my face in his neck, and he gently ran his fingers through my hair, and down my back. He sighed.

"Are.. are you gonna say anything?" I asked. My heart was racing. I was curious as to what was going through his mind. He leaned his forehead against mine, staring me in the eyes. He was quiet for a minute, and then a smile escaped his lips.
"What more is there to say?" He sighed, gently tucking my hair behind my ear. He licked his lips, gently running his fingers down my arm. I smiled as he leaned forward, gently kissing my nose. He was everything and more, and I never wanted to share something like this with anyone but him ever again.

"So, that wasn't too bad, right?" I said. He giggled, gently kissing up my neck, tangling his fingers in my hair.
"Not bad at all.." He sighed. His hands traveled down to my waist, where he pulled me closer.

He was right. What else needed to be said. It was perfect. He was perfect. Everything was.. perfect.

"So where am I sleeping tonight?" I asked. He smirked.
"In here." He said simply, running his hands down my arm, and intertwining our fingers. "You're staying right here, in this bed, with me." He said, gently kissing my lips.

Soon, there was a knock at the door. He sighed deeply.
"It's locked for a reason." He said. The knocking continued.
"I'm not opening the door. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said, and soon after, the knocking stopped. I giggled.
"What if it was important?" I said. He sighed, staring back into my eyes.
"Nothing is more important than you right now." He said softly, playing with my hair again. I cuddled close to him again. He was warm, just like his wandering hands. And he was beautiful. Inside and out.

He stared into my eyes, almost gazing.
"I love you." He sighed.
"I love you, too." I said, not skipping a beat. He bit his lip.
"Be mine, Taylor." He said. I smiled.
"I thought I was yours." He giggled.
"I mean, officially. Be mine. I know.. the guy is always supposed to ask. And.. this is me asking. Will you be mine, Taylor?"

I gently ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to me, gently kissing his lips. I felt him kiss back. A small smile spread across my lips, and one on his soon followed. He stared back anxiously. I felt his heart beating quickly in his chest. I ran my hands down to feel.

"Of course I'll be yours."