Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 52.

He sighed, now sitting up in bed. I sat up too, looking over at him.
"I.. I've never.. been someone's boyfriend before." He said quietly. "I.. I don't really know.. what to do." I smiled.
"Well, you're doing just fine." I said. He smirked, getting up from his bed, walking over to his closet. I giggled, as he walked over, only in his underwear. He knew.

"I guess I can start with this, right?" He said. He went into his closet, and pulled out a dark red hoodie. He brought it over to me.
"Boyfriends give girlfriends their sweaters.. at least, that's what I've heard." I felt my cheeks get red, and I smiled up at him, gently taking the sweater from his hands.
"Thank you." I said. He crawled back into bed, sitting up against the pillows staring at me.
"I'm.. I'm sorry." He said "I'm.. I'm just new at this." I gently ran my hand up his leg. He sighed, putting his hand on mine.

"This was.. very sweet." I said, clutching the sweater in my other hand.
"You.. don't have to wear it if you don't want to." I sighed, gently pulling it over my head. It was a little big, and smelt like him, but was softer than anything I've ever worn.
"I love it." I said quietly. He then leaned over, gently kissing my lips. My heart began to race again as he moved closer, leaning over me, pushing me back onto the pillows. I couldn't help but smile, and he leaned down, kissing me again; his hands traveling back up my waist under the sweatshirt. I still wanted him. I realized, I'd always want him.

His gentle kisses traveled down my neck, until I felt him sigh, kissing me on the mouth one last time before rolling back over next to me. I turned to face him. He smothered his face in one of his pillows, peaking out at me. I guess I was cut off for the night.

I gently ran my fingers down his cheek, as he gazed up at me. He gently took my hand, intertwining our fingers, and brought then close to him, sweetly kissing the back of hand.

"You're.. incredible." He said quietly. My heart jumped.
"You're not so bad yourself." I said. His subtle smile grew. He was so cute. If only he knew just how adorable he really was. Then again, maybe he wouldn't be with me if he knew just how irresistible he was. I silently was thankful for him being so unaware.

"Taylor.." He said. I bit my lip.
"Yeah?" He was silent for a minute, still playing with my fingers.
"Do.. I mean, well, you did, I guess.. but.. do you.. ever still think about getting married?"

I felt my cheeks get red. My heart was beating faster. He was bringing up marriage? Then again, he never really mentioned with him.

"Yeah.." I said "I still do." He nodded, holding my hand tighter. "I.. I've always.. wanted a family." I said. He sighed, nodding again.
"What about you?" I asked. He looked down.
"I.. never saw myself as the.. family type. No one would want a father that's crazy." I felt my heart sink.

"Kellin, you're not crazy." I said. He sighed, staring up into my eyes.
"You.. you don't know, Taylor. I.. I try so hard around you. And.. well, with you, I'm happy. I have a reason to be. There's nothing wrong when you're around. You make me a better person. But.. what happens when you're not around? I.. I'd lose it. And.." He stopped, looking away from me.
"So.. so what are you saying, Kellin?" He bit his lip, and peeked back up at me.

"I just.. if you want a family, I don't think it would be smart for it to be with me."