Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 55.

"Kellin, I don't-"
"Taylor.. I just.. There's nothing for me here. Nothing for me.. anywhere. What am I doing with my life? Nothing. No one would miss me.." I felt my heart start to pound. What was he saying?

"Kellin, I would." I said. He bit his lip, staring back at me, gently holding my hand in his.
"You know..Taylor, before you.. I never really knew what love felt like." He stared up at me with his beautiful eyes. I sighed, crawling over, moving under the covers close next to him. I wrapped my arms tightly around him.
"Kellin, please, stop talking like this. You're scaring me." I remember reading in his file about how he tried killing himself before. My heart sunk. I felt like I was going to be sick. I couldn't imagine myself without him now. I was already in too deep. And if he had tried it once, who's to say he won't try it again.

He rolled over, now staring into my eyes. His face was still blotchy, and his eyes still blood shot. He sighed, gently touching my cheek.
"I don't mean to scare you." He said softly. He ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry, Taylor." I sighed, leaning my head against his chest.
"You know I love you, right?" I said softly. I felt his hand move down, now gently rubbing my back.
"What's there to love, Taylor." He said. My heart was pounding.
"Everything." I sighed. "You're.. just so beautiful, Kellin. Inside and out. And I love everything about you." I felt him sigh. He didn't believe me.

"I love how you stutter, and you bit your sleeves when you're nervous. And how you blush and bit your lip when you get embarrassed, or happy. I love how your eyes lit up, whenever I saw you. I love how sweet you are. I love how.. you always would put others before yourself. I love your caring heart, and the sound of your heart beat. And how shy you are, and your love music.. you're just beautiful. And I don't want you to take all that away from me." I said. I gripped him tight, holding him close against my body. I felt him sighed again. He leaned down, kissing the top of my head.

"You.. really notice all of those things?" He said. I nodded.
"Every single one." I said. He pressed his lips against my forehead again.
"How did I get so lucky?" He said "Lucky enough to find you?" I looked up at him.

"I ask my self that same question every day."