A Killer's Letter

Second Sin

"Who are you?" She asked. You watched as I took the life away from your love. But did you love her? Your poor wife. She had caught you with another woman. Devestation was in her eyes. I watched from the window as you entered the house and she started crying.

Then you yelled at her.

You were about to take her life yourself.

But I wanted to do it,so I stopped you. There was chaos in your head, I could see. These insane thoughts wandered your mind. I used to know you? My old life revolved around many people,also you. Then you begged me to stop.

Stop?

Why would I stop?

I just did the dirty work for you,like before. The old days,when you were just a clueless mess. Now you're dead. So is your wife. And children. All the puddles of blood made me relaxed. This was the second time I'd killed. Or rather,fourth time. You're gone now. All of you.

You had lovely children,so it's a shame really. All the great things they could do in the future.

Gone.

They're all gone after I'm done. But you were slowing me down,all of you. I washed my knife when I was done with the little blonde girl,with golden curls. Her pure white dress looked good with the crimson red liquid flowing down her throat. She would have made a beautiful woman one day.

Pitty...

As I left the house. Your house,I felt refreshed. Satsfaction maybe?
But I was still thirsty. Thirsty for blood. I made my way home before anyone could see me and thought for a while. I always think. I like thinking. Everything is so understandable.
I know why exist now.....

To kill.