A Killer's Letter

Third Sin

So since you found out about my identity it was only fair that I took your life. You were starting to get close to me,and I couldn't have that. Maybe it's faith. Maybe I was meant to kill you.You were so innocent. Why did you deserve to die? Looks can deceive,I guess.

Secrets.

We all have secrets. So do I. So did you. Your black,straight hair hid a lot of secrets. I could feel it. The atmosphere around you told me to stay away,that you were dangerous. I couldn't have that either. You might of killed someone. Everyone deserves to die,who has killed.

Even I.

But it's like a duty. I was borned to descend of people that kills. How else am I so good at it? How else do I feel so alive,when I take the life of another human? Taking people's lives makes me feel powerful. It makes me powerful. I am powerful!

I fear nobody. No,not even death. We all die once,anyways. So why not just start a little earlier?
Besides,my victims. I know just who I shall kill. Where I should go. It's like God sent me to kill them. Maybe this is all an act of God. Maybe He wanted me to choose that knife and kill off her for the first time.

Then lead me to you.

Now,that you're lifeless. The blood on my hands,on my knife. Your slit throat,like a bloody red necklace around your fragile little neck. Your hazel eyes that stared into mine for the last time. Taking your last breath, and your heart beating for the last time. I sealed your tender lips with a final kiss.

A farewell kiss before I left you.

Alone and lifeless. Dead and gone. I won't miss you. Nor will I visit your grave. Just like the scars you had on your naked body,you will disappear. Your scars will disappear..

..Along with your memory.