A Killer's Letter

Fourth Sin

Is it not a good reason,to kill because you're a sinner?
I was told to do what I was good at. If I'm a sinner,then why did God create me? If killing freely is a sin,why did God create killers?

You had killed yourself,even though you were one of God's men,living in God's house. I saw it. That innocent man. Was it posion you used? Was he allergic to what you gave him? No matter what it was,I saw you,watching as he died slowly. A God's man shouldn't do such shameful thing. God chose me to punish you.

Punishment.

What a beautiful word,isn't it? I smile when I think about it.

A priest that has sinned need redemtion. I gave you redemtion. Hell is suitable for you. I will go to Heaven, for I am chosen by God to kill sinners like you. This night though,you almost had me caught. I snuk into your house,very nice decorated by the way.

Then I saw it.

The picture of the man you killed. With and elder woman. He looked so happy,was he your son maybe? Anyways,I will make sure to avenge him. I found my way to your room. My knife was pulled out and you screamed.

Screams.

I loved when people screamed. Though,you're the most noisy victim for now.Your scream was silenced by my knife,but by then somebody ahd already heard you. The cold metal against your warm skin. Some of your blood flew to my face.

It was warm and cool at the same time. How is that?

As I said,when I was done your scream had brought someone's attention. But I managed to escape before being seen. As usual I felt relaxed and satisfied when I left. Do you regret doing it now? It caused your own life too. I hope you feel it worth. I know I do.
I never regret my actions. That's because I think them through before doing them.

Did you..?