Status: Updates every Monday

Love the Hardest Way

Brian

"Woo! Time for the signing of tits and stuff like that!!" Jimmy screamed, running out of the dressing room

"Who the hell gave him candy?L I asked, looking at the guys.

"Venus did!" Zacky said, rushing out of the room.

"Of course," I said, rolling my eyes before walking out of the room with Matt and Johnny.

"Brian, don't," Matt said.

I looked over at him, confused.

"You know what I'm talking about," Matt said," stop being a fucking douche bag to that little girl. Her mother and uncles wouldn't like it if she comes to them crying."

"Why should I give a fuck?" I snapped.

"You should," was all Matt said before walking to the outside tents where we all are going to do signings.

I kept walking forward, confused at this. Shaking my head, I put on my signature aviators and fedora before walking outside with Johnny right behind me. As soon as we were all together, the crowd went wild. I chuckled. I couldn't help it. I could never get over the fact that we have gotten so big and famous. Sometimes, I still think that this is all a dream that I'm going to wake up from. As soon as we took our seats, I was ready to sign shit. The guys and I really couldn't start anything till H.E.R came out. I was just wondering where the hell they are when someone in the crowd began screaming their head off and then others joined. Looking at where they were all looking at, I saw her. I saw Veera at the head of her band. When my eyes landed on her, my eyes grew wide. She was wearing a band shirt, ripped in several places, showing her beautiful, pale skin though the material and her legs were covered in the most curve hugging jeans, that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. She was wearing some sort of heels that were green, purple, blue and red.

Veera smiled and waved at the crowd before taking her seat beside Matt, who turned to her and brought her into a tight hug. I heard Veera laughing before hugging him back, patting his back before both of them tool a seat. As soon as she did so, we all began to sign shit.

"Veera!" I heard one of the fans say, a femal fan," can you sign my tits?"

I looked over, wondering what her reaction will be. I saw and heard her laugh and say,"Sure. Why the fuck not?" And poceded to sign the chicks tits.

"That's fucking hot," Johnny said.

Which receved a smack on the back of his head by Jimmy.

"Watch it, short shit," he said," that's my sister you're talking about."

Johnny grumbled under his breath before signing a dudes poster. This went on for about another hour before one of the fans said if she can take a picture with us all. We all nodded and began getting into position. For some reason, that I really, really liked, I somehow ended up with Veera beside me. I gulped, and wrapped mu left arm around her waist. As I did so, I felt her shiver. Must be the clod, I thought, but knew better. I loved the feeling of her in my arm. I can feel her curves.

After a couple of pictures, we all seperated and Veera walked up the the chick who wanted the picture. Veera hugged her, along with her band members, and they each gave her a little momentum. Veera gave her the necklace she was wearing. The guitarest gave her some of their picks and the drummer gave her his drum sticks.

"Thank you!" The girl screamed, hugging them all tightly.

Veera laughed, and hugged her back.

"They are really dedicated to their fans," I said.

"She's just not a shy little girl she was, Brian" Jimmy said," she's stronger. Breaking her made her strong."

And with that, he walked up behind her and scared her, making her scream and laugh, seeing that it was Jimmy.

I just looked at him, knowing what he ment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)