Status: current

Stay With Me

"One day I slowly floated away..."

After a very enlightening breakfast I went for a walk around our neighborhood.

Thinking about the favor wanted me to do for him.

Go on tour and meet the girl he wanted to get to know more, it was something new to me.

I had done this many times, why couldn't I just do this pretend to be nice thing again?

Well maybe because you know this time it's different.

Oh not you again.

Yes me again, because you know this time he is completely serious about this chick and there really isn't anything you can do about it.

Even if I wanted to I couldn't sabotage his relationship on purpose, its not who I am. I just want him to be happy.

With you.

Don't! its enough torture knowing its never going to happen between us. Maybe I should try to date.

Oh don't try, its not going to work out. Remember Stephen?

Oh gosh.

You crushed him.

Don't!

Fine! But you know I'm right.

I think I might be going insane at this point.

No you're not.

could you please shut it for a bit?

okay.

There was a buzz in my pocket.

"Hey Craig how are you?"

"I am swell lovely Sawyer. Hey I just wanted to let you know you were right about that band you told us about!"

"They are amazing aren't they?"

"Yeah we are looking to see if they want to sign with us."

"That's incredible! is that all you wanted to let me know?"

"Oh no there is another reason I wanted to talk to you today."

"Out with it then."

"Oh its not something I wanted to discuss over the phone I was wondering if you were going to join the boys on tour this summer for their Projekt Revolution participation?"

"Oh I don't know really I was debating on rather I should."

"It would be wonderful to see you and we could meet up when they roll through California and that way we can discuss what I want to talk to you about."

"Craig I-"

oh come on. even if you don't go you can fly out to LA to meet with Craig.

What did I say?

"Please Sawyer."

"You will be the first I tell if I decide to go alright?"

"Swell! I will talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye Craig."

"Bye Sawyer."

Well that was interesting I wonder what he wanted to talk to me about.

I head back to my apartment only to find it occupied by someone I really didn't want to see.

"Hey Sawyer!"

my heart jumped.

"Hey Gee. What brings you inside my apartment?"

"Oh sorry I just wanted you to help me out with my design for onstage clothes for this tour."

"I thought that was a solo thing?"

"I just wanted to spent time with you since it seems like you don't want to go on tour with me."

"With you?"

"I mean us. don't seem to want to go on tour with us."

"O-kay. I don't know Gee I said I was thinking about it. Plus Craig called me today asking me the same thing."

"Really? why?"

"I don't know he wanted to talk to me about something."

"Did he say what?"

"No he didn't want to discuss it over the phone."

"Ok."

"Anyway shall we see what we can come up with?"

"Yes!"

he rose his arms in the air and had his big smile on again.

as incredibly clueless as he is, I still care about him.

Maybe I could go on this tour and be okay.

Keep telling yourself that honey.
♠ ♠ ♠
read, comment, rate, enjoy!

xoxo
B.