Status: current

Stay With Me

"My heart is caught in a landslide and now it only feels for you..."

Well a promise is a promise.

"Hello."

"Hey its Sawyer."

"Oh Sawyer! How are you?"

"I'm alive ha ha. I just wanted to let you know that I will be joining the guys on tour this summer I know you wanted to know."

"Oh that's great! We can meet up at one of the California dates."

"Well as far as I know they aren't going through Los Angeles, it's a festival so its going to be an open ground right?"

"Yes that's right but they are doing a private show for a radio show just for a small group of fans. We can meet up before then and talk about it then. Does that sound fine?"

"That sounds just great I will see you then. Just call me with the place and time Craig."

"I will see you soon Sawyer."

"Bye."

Safe to say all the guys were excited I was going to be joining them for the tour.

When I finally was able to breathe from underneath a dog pile of 5 guys I pulled Frank aside.

"Hey shortie."

"Hey what's going on?"

"I just wanted to tell you this is going to be my last tour with you guys."

His face...it was like I punched him in the gut.

"Sawyer you can't be serious."

"Frank...I went to go see my mom the other day and she just put it in perspective for me. In a way I could finally understand."

"What? She told you to stop touring with us?!"

"No she just...she was my mom and she told me to go on this tour and let him go."

"Let who- Sawyer...are you really going to do this to yourself?"

"I have to Frank, it's been years and I have been living in a fantasy land wishing that one day he is going to wake up and finally see me. I can see how excited he is about this tour and I know he is going to get her and they are going to be happy. And I- I have to finally try to crave him out of my heart."

He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

Frank is the only one I can be this honest with.

We have been best friends longer than Gerard and I have.

"You are golden Sawyer Bellerose. You are going to be happy one day, you are going to have someone who deserves you and who sees you. I really don't want you stop touring with us."

"I know. But I can't keep doing this anymore."

"Can't do what anymore Sawyer?"

How in the world does he always do that?

"Nothing Gee."

He was staring at us trying to figure out what we were talking about.

"Come on Sawyer what is it?"

"Gee its nothing really."

Frank excused himself.

"Hey while I have you here I wanted to talk to you about the press event."

"Shoot."

"It's in Los Angeles in a few days so we have to fly out and stay in a hotel, if that's fine with you."

"That's fine I just need to book the plane ticket."

"Oh no I got it covered."

"What?"

"I got the plane ticket and the hotel booked, so we are good."

What the?

"Gee you know I can't have you do that."

"No Sawyer I invited you and I want you to come with me. It's not a big deal for me to buy you a plane ticket and a room for you. You are my best bud."

Please stop being wonderful you are making this hard for me.

"Thanks. So when do we take off and for how long?"

"We fly out Thursday, the press day is on Friday almost all day and I thought we could hand out through Monday and be back here Tuesday. Is that okay with you?"

"Why the long weekend?"

"Well we rarely see each other as much now a days and I thought it would be nice if we spend a couple of days together in one of your favorite places."

"Gee."

"Sawyer please....this summer is going to be crazy and I really want to spend time with my best friend. Please."

"Since I can't really change your mind about this so I'm in."

"Great I'll pick you up Thursday morning and please pack enough clothes."

"yeah yeah."

He leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek, smiled and walked over to my music collection.

What am I getting myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Read, recommend, comment & finally enjoy

Xoxo.
B.