‹ Prequel: 2) Accusation.
Sequel: 4) Snowflake.

3) Restless.

3) Restless.

There’s an itching sensation conquering Louis’ right leg. A tingling he involuntarily ignores, because the stage is right there. He's grasping his microphone as tightly as humanly possible, the atmosphere around him buzzing with a kind of static excitement he just wants to push away; he can hear the deafening screams loud and clear with his earpiece dangling against his chest, and he’s almost grateful no one moves to make him put it back in. He isn’t sure whether he’s ready to move at all yet.

He’s too focused on the nerves exploding in his stomach—the kind that wiggle up and down like worms rather than butterflies—stirring up his insides, causing him to hold his breath, and nauseating him to the point where he has to bite his lip to keep from—

“Lou, stop it,” Zayn pleads; his hand tense as he grasps his band mate’s shoulder. The boys around them let out a collective sigh of relief as Louis' right leg finally stops shaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Original author's note:]

[6/14/12]

In an interview Niall and Louis talked about getting nerves before their shows, especially right before they’re about to go onstage, and that’s where this inspiration came from!

Ugh these always take so much longer than they should, and I still think they're crap in the end. Boo.

Just reminder that I don't claim any of these scenarios to be factual. I don't know the boys, so these are all from my imagination. That's about it.

And thank you once again for all the coms and subs and recs, because they put a smile on my face and give me the motivation I need to finish these. Oh, you're awesome.