‹ Prequel: 13) Denial.
Sequel: 15) Order.

14) Wind.

14) Wind.

The boys’ are nearly panting as they clear the room and gather themselves as far away from the door as possible, save for Liam who is brave enough to shut and lock the door they’d exited. The four of them can hear Niall’s booming laugh from the other side. The self-proclaimed Irish member knows he can unlock the door from the inside and torture his mates with a then inescapable waft, but is used to this overdramatic (however, necessary) behavior by now, and can only manage a fit of laughter that he could very well die from.

Paul Higgins, the boys’ co-manager, is immediately at the four boys’ sides interrogating, ‘why on earth did you leave the recording booth so abruptly and in the middle of the song?’ He is about to tack on a, ‘that was going to be perfect!’ but they are suddenly, desperately, staring at him.

Louis gives him a dumbfounded look suggesting that this is not the first time this has happened so Paul should not be so concerned, and strategically answers, “It got a bit…windy in there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
[Original author's note:]

[Supposedly 6/25/12]

Dude. I looked at this word for a couple seconds before I was like, 'yeah. this is happening. i'm writing about Niall's deadly fart-record.' So, in case you're still in the dark about what happened in this drabble, Niall farted.

At first I was gonna do something sentimental or deep like the wind from their vocal folds or whatever, but then I was just like NAH LET'S BE NASTY.

So this happened.

See in a few seconds.