‹ Prequel: 15) Order.
Sequel: 17) Look.

16) Thanks.

16) Thanks.

It’s moments like these where Harry doesn’t quite understand why.

He’s humble about it as much as someone in his position can be, though. If there’s anything Harry is, it’s genuine. For instance, right now, he can’t believe he’s sitting with the four random boys chosen to fulfill his life dream, filming yet another video diary, their current location: Japan.

Fucking Japan.

He was a fifteen-year-old kid working in a bakery for Christ’s sake. Now he’s halfway across the world keeping up a tradition that’s still alive because of high demand.

It’s funny for him to think back and remember the times he was in a homemade garage band daringly titled White Eskimo.

But why is it him? Why is it them? Why have they sold millions of records? Why have they had sold out tours? Why have they been this successful? Why, why, why?

He pauses for a moment too long to consider whether or not he’s allowed to wonder about these things, if it's safe to, before he smiles into the camera and says a ‘massive thank you to all the fans that have supported us’ because they couldn’t have done it without them, and calmly realizes, oh. That’s why.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Original author's note:]

[Supposedly 6/27/12]

BECAUSE THE FANS LOVE THEM, AND THEY LOVE THE FANS. THAT'S WHY.

Slowly but surely I'm catching up with these dates.

Now, why do I make Harry somewhat of a deep thinker in these drabbles when he seems to be the spaciest person?

Oh wait. That’s why. (LOLSEEWUTIDIDTHERE-- if you didn't I can explain, i swear)

(P.S. ‘Spaciest' is not a word.)

Yeah that's all I have to say. OKAY TIME FOR SLEEP BECAUSE I HAVE WORK TOMORROW WATCHING THE KIDDIES. GOODNIGHT AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND RECS AND SUBS CUZ YOU'RE ALL ACES IN MY BOOK.