Meet the Mechanical Animals

Birthday Drummer Boy!

"What's wrong?" asked Manson's guitarist, John 5. Its been three days we all been together on this tour bus. Everyday is exactly the same. Madonna Wayne Gacy, also known as Pogo, has been teasing our bus driver, Tim Skold, who only came to help us out on Manson's tour. Ginger Fish, the quiet sweet and awkward drummer, sleeps on the bus' couch snoring away. Twiggy Ramirez, the cross dressing alcoholic of the band, laughs loudly while beating the ex-guitarist, Zim Zum, in video games. Marilyn Manson is arguing with his agent on the phone, and that leaves just John and I.

John, is a clean person. Why clean you ask? No drugs, no cigarettes, no alcohol. Well he does love fast food, which is kind of bad for him. He looks at me then at the clock. An "Oh shit!" escapes his lips as he rushes to the tour bus' bunk bed area. John is the kind of guy who has to do something at a certain time of day..Everyday! At this time he has to clean and make everyone's beds, he is kind of motherly to all of us, even though he is the youngest band member here. Ginger comes second, then Twiggy. Pogo on the other hand doesnt give a shit and does not show any affection or a caring side. John comes back with two big trash bags and then sits down next to me. He looks at me again. This time waiting for an answer.

"What's wrong?" John asked.
"Just bored.." I replied.
"You want to bake a cake with me?"
"Huh?" I replied puzzled.
"It's Ginger's birthday..I want to make it special.."

Lately, John has been acting strange towards Ginger, so does Manson. Lately They both feel bad about all the times Ginger spends in hospitals because of Manson. John is much closer to Ginger, so he feels he is his only friend in the band. Manson on the other hand, hates thinking about replacing another drummer. I guess you could say that they're starting to admire and appreciate the older bandmember.

Ginger, snoring on the couch slowly awakes to see a silly crossdressing band member in his face.
"What?" Ginger asks the giggling bass player.
"Your cell vibrated." Twiggy giggled.
"Where is it?" Ginger hoping it was his girlfriend, Amy.
"You dont want to know." winked Twiggy.
"Come again? What do you mean by that?"
"Ask Zim!" Zim also giggled when vibration sounds came from Zim Zum's pants.
"Ewwwww GROSS!!" Ginger covered his face in his hands.

Meanwhile, Manson finally got off his phone. he came into the tour bus' kitchen and looked at John and I tying our aprons on. "What are you two doing?" He pointed at our awesome aprons. John had a black one with a glow in dark skeleton rib cage on. I was wearing a light blue mechanical animal Marilyn Manson in the dope show album cover on.
"We are baking a cake for Ginger's birthday!!" I said proudly.
"Ill help.." He said reaching for a bowl.

While we were trying to bake a cake, Zim gave Ginger his cell phone back. Ginger made fake gagging noises as Pogo and Twiggy both laughed hysterically at the poor drummer. Ginger took his cell phone and passed us in the kitchen, he smelled the cake in the oven, quickly Marilyn blocked the oven door so Ginger wouldnt spoil his own surprise.

"What's cooking, good looking?" Marilyn blushed at the kind drummer. John looked jealous. I drooled over the flirting.
"Meatloaf." Marilyn said quickly.
"mhmm smells good." said Ginger walking away.

After the cake was done we iced it with chocolate frosting and set it on Ginger's bunk bed. We turned around to see Ginger looking at us. Confused on how long he was standing there, the three of us yelled "Happy Birthday!!!"

Ginger looked at us for five minutes, then he broke out laughing! We looked at him confused.
After another five minutes of awkward laughing, he turns to walk out then stops and says.
"By the way, thanks guys for thinking about me, but today isnt my birthday...Next weekend is." Ginger walks out, Marilyn and I look at John. John walks away awkwardly whistling.

What a day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just for fun^^