Meet the Mechanical Animals

Chickens

"Wake up!!" I yelled through his private bedroom door. A few moments later Manson unlocks his bedroom door and looks down at me. "What was so damn important?" I didnt want to sound silly or creepy but I felt lonely. "Well?" He asked a little annoyed about being woken up because of me. "I..I woke up and everyone is not here with us..I felt lonely..." I admit it I became attached to my new family. I love being up with them, I love eating with them, I love watching them perform live, I love watching horror movies with them. Im literally lost without them.

Manson looks at me with a mix of sympathetic and pathetic. He then sighs and walks towards to the kitchen asking me to follow. He sets up the coffee pot machine looks at me while adding his hot water to the pot. "So where did they go?" I asked. He looks at me then his memory hit him. "This is our last day in Los Angeles. Tomorrow we will be in Las Vegas. So im guessing, Twiggy planned today to be chaotic at Disney Land." He was serious. Dead serious.

"Hey why dont we join them?" I suggested. Marilyn thought for a short moment.
"Sure. But I must warn you, it may not be a normal sighting with Pogo and Twiggy running loose." He paused then continued, "I can almost smell the decaying destruction of we once called Disney Land." I giggled at the thought.
--
When Marilyn and I arrived we saw John and Ginger sitting on one of the theme park's benches, holding hands, kissing eachother's cheeks, and tons of nervous flirtatious giggling. We sneaked over behind them, trying to give them a scare. Ginger's sharp senses caught us, he spun around quickly, scaring us in the process. "What the hell are you two doing?" snapped Ginger. John quickly turns around and smiles, "Hi guys!" Manson and I started to laugh awkwardly.

"Where are the others?" I asked confused. Ginger gets up with John following behind him. "Lets see," pauses Ginger, "Zim and Skold wanted to take pictures with all the Disney characters, so they went on a disney scavenger hunt. Pogo is actually stuck on a ride, Its been two hours now. Oh and Twiggy headed towards the petting zoo, not too long ago."

Marilyn's mix matched eyes grew in shock. "Did you just say, Twiggy and petting zoo in the same sentence?" Ginger nodded. "C'mon Corey! we got to get him before its too late!" I looked at him puzzled as he pulled me along.

As soon as we left, Ginger and John started to flirt again on the same park bench. While we were running and searching for Twiggy, we passed Pogo stuck on the "Alice and Wonderland Tea cup ride". The psycho wouldnt get off because he waited for the ride to spin him around again. After that, we ran into Skold taking pictures of Zim looking under Snow White's dress. Then we headed straight to the petting zoo. Twiggy was not there.

The petting zoo's official came up to us. "Hey your friend, with the same goth makeup, stole all the chickens!!" He yelled at us. Marilyn tried to calm him down. I decided to look for Twiggy myself. Which ended with me tired of searching the whole theme park. I eventually went back to the tour bus. Where Twiggy and ten..count them TEN chickens were hiding!

"What the hell??" Okay if your all true Manson fans, remember that interview when the interviewer asked Twiggy, "Who is responsible on writing the lyrics of Marilyn Manson?" and Twiggy replies, "The Chickens. They write our lyrics!" Well Twiggy believes they do.

"Look, Corey! We can write another whole album!!" I looked at him strangely. All of a sudden, the tour bus' front door was being pounded on, "POLICE! OPEN UP!!!" Not good.

I peeked out of the bus' windows. I saw Ginger, John, Pogo, Skold, Zim, and even Manson arrested.
"They're after MY BABIES!!" Shrieked Twiggy. "Give them back" I said. Twiggy frowned and pulled out a baby doll. "Not That! The chickens!!" I yelled. "Oh! thats much easier than giving away all of mine and Manson's children."
--
After all that mess, the others were set free and yelling at Twiggy. I on the other hand was taking a relaxing bath. All of a sudden I heard someone else come in, I looked up and saw a naked Marilyn Manson in the only tub with me. "What the hell?"

"I need to relax. By the way, you have five minutes to get out before Ginger comes in.."He moaned and I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as good as I thought. Oh well.