Meet the Mechanical Animals

Paint Me Pretty

"Hey! What the hell?" Pogo stared wide eyed along with Tim and Zim. The trio decided to go out to lunch, being bored out of their minds with no tour plans this month, and was welcomed home in quiet suspicious vibes. They noticed they haven't seen or heard their band mates at all today. In fact, they haven't seen their number one fan either. Opening the locked door to the trio's bedroom, the room pitch black, they smelled a familiar scent. Flipping the light switch, all three men gasped in shock.

--

"Hey! What the hell?" Pogo stared wide eyed along with Tim and Zim.
"Someone painted our room..?" Tim asked even though it was clearly obvious. Zim notices the paint cans near their only bedroom closet. He picks up one completely empty can and points to the label for Pogo to read.
"Midnight Blue? Looks more like Midnight Black to me." huffed Pogo hinting that his poorly lit light fixtures are making the room look darker.

--

Moments later, the rest of the band returns, also Corey. Pogo furious, demands to know who is the culprit. After ten minutes of everyone shocked and looking around the crime scene, they walked over to the trio victims.
"Pogo, Skold, Zim. We have a suspect on the loose and we will crack this case," Corey explained, "We are looking at the works of a psycho. Someone we could define as, Jack The Painter!!!" Everyone except Pogo and Manson are in shock.
"You're kidding, right?" Pogo stares not amused.
"Jack the painter? You sure, you're not doing drugs with Twiggy?" Marilyn asked not impressed.
"Hey, someone is a culprit, but for now, his name is Jack the Painter!" Corey said seriously.
"If you say so.." said Marilyn leaving his room mates bedroom.

--

The next day, screams coming from John's and Ginger's room is echoing through out the Manson home. Marilyn, Twiggy, Pogo, Skold, Zim, and Corey came running into the room. John, obviously nude under the covers on the bed he shared with Ginger, Was trembling in fear while pointing to his bedroom walls. Ginger, nude as well but was awakened by John's terrifying loud screams, looked up as well to see the walls new color. In shock everyone, was terrified by the ugly flamingo pink wall color. Jack the Painter, struck again!

"Damn it! Jack, you asshole!" Corey fell to the floor, pounding the hideous wall color.
"Actually, I think its a cute color. I like it!" Twiggy smiled holding his stuffed bunny rabbit doll, Marlee. Everyone turned to look at Twiggy in an awkward stare. "What?" He asked.
"Now what, Corey? Jack the painter has strike again. What are you going to do to catch him?" Pogo asked annoyed.
"Don't worry, I'm on it!" Corey walked out leaving everyone else in place.

--

"I have to say, this Jack the painter, is making me look bad." Corey said chatting on his smart phone in a conference call between him and his brothers, Cody and Colby. When in doubt, ask for advice from family apparently.
"What should I do?" Corey said burying his face into a skull and cross boned shaped plush pillow on his bed.
"Maybe, you should set a trap?" Cody suggested.
"But, how?" Corey asked confused.
"Just repaint the two rooms and hide under their beds to catch him." Colby pointed out.
"Or..wait to see who is the last room to be painted. Hide a camera to film the room when someone leaves or falls asleep. Then you'll find your answer and also have the evidence on tape." Cody explained.
"That's a good idea, Cody. You're a genius!" Corey exclaimed.
"That's exactly what I said!" Colby argued.
"No you didn't." Cody fought back.

--

There were only three bedrooms left that was not painted. Marilyn's being the largest, because it was the Master bedroom of the whole house. Twiggy's which was originally nicknamed the nerd's lair, because of his love for star wars and video games, was later transformed into a mess of star wars meets hello kitty, now know as Kitty War-zone. Lastly, the guestroom which is currently Corey's room. Whoever's room is Last from being painted, should be where the spy cam should be hooked up.

After three whole days, Jack the Painter struck again! This time in Corey's room.
"Seriously, who mixes five different colors together just to make the color brown?" Corey asked in shock, his once dark red wall color fully gone.
"It looks like Jack took a shit on your walls, man!!!" Pogo and everyone except Marilyn and Corey broke out in laughter.
"It's NOT funny. Guess who has to repaint these shitty colors, Asshole!!" Marilyn walked out.
"Guess who has to sleep in here every night. I going to puke!" Corey ran to the nearest bathroom.

This means Marilyn or Twiggy's room is next.

--

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Everyone woke up and stormed into the last room. Marilyn on his knees, with his hands grabbing his hair, stares wide eyed at a plain, boring, bright-ass white room. His black wall color completely gone. Twiggy slowly backing out of the room without anyone noticing, was walking towards his room. Corey, hands Manson a video tape and pointed to the empty spot Twiggy stood.

--

"Why are you all looking at me?" Twiggy asked nervously at the dinner table. Everyone's pair of eyes are staring at Twiggy like they wanted him "to sleep with the fishes".
"Twiggy, last night I set up two video spy cams in yours and Marilyn's rooms. Why, you ask? Because it was either you or Marilyn who was truly Jack the Painter. This morning, Marilyn's black painted walls were painted white. He hates plain white walls! So, Jack...WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US???" Corey pointed to Twiggy for his explanation.
"Well?" Marilyn asked.

"Last week was April first. I wanted to get back at Pogo from last year's pranks. So I bought a paint can of Midnight blue paint, only because they ran out of Spray paint at the nearest home improvement store. I wanted to graffiti some jokes on the walls. I started to put things like, Zim is Zummy, instead of Zim is yummy. Oh and Skold sounds like a frozen skull. Then I realized I didn't know what to put for Pogo's side of the room, so I looked and re read what I already wrote, and it sounded really stupid. I decided to just to cover up the walls with the paint and said, screw it, maybe next year ill try again! But then Pogo got upset and Corey wanted to track down Jack the Painter, and I decided, just for fun to become Jack the Painter. It was fun, and I went out of control, but we finally had some fun together again...right? I'm sorry guys..I should of said it was my fault on day one..." Twiggy said while tears streamed down his eyes.

Everyone all looked at each other, and just laughed. "Dude, that was fun!" Corey laughed.
"Yeah, Twiggs. You finally got me back!" Pogo started to choke a bit.
"Now, You are going to have to fix it......Now!" Marilyn pointed and followed Twiggy upstairs.

--

That whole week was re-painting. Corey got his dark red walls back, and Marilyn was back into his room of pure dark delight. Twiggy, however was never ever allowed to prank Pogo ever again!

~The End~
(Yeah Right!)

To Be Continued.....
♠ ♠ ♠
May look like Crap, by its layout of paragraphs. I was bored and came up with this chapter during a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG nap.

(For the fans/ Trivia of this series: Corey, Cody, Colby are actually triplets (MY CHARACTERS). Cody being the oldest, Corey being the baby. )

Oh by the way: The original Murderdolls will stop by soon. Acey has one of those, stuff animals that have their skeletons on the outside, well his is a cat named Sally (Acey Slade loves The Nightmare Before Christmas [True Fact!]) and Twiggy has Marlee.

See you ALL next time!