Meet the Mechanical Animals

Blinded by Love or Stupidity?

"Guys! Help! Im BLIND!" Twiggy announced while walking into John and Ginger's dressing room. Later followed by Pogo who overheard Twiggy's whining from the hallway. "I would be blind too, If I had to spend my whole career staring at Manson's ass on and off stage, Twiggy!" Pogo said bluntly while ignoring the fact Twiggy was covering his right eye with his right hand.

"No! I blinded myself while hair spraying my hair. I accidentally sprayed my right eye, and I could only see half of my vision! Besides I cant open my right eye! We have a show tonight and I cant even see the person on my right!" Twiggy cried.

"Hmm..." Pogo said while leaving the drummer and guitarist's dressing room. Twiggy continued to cry while Ginger patted his back comforting the poor scared bassist. John got up to get Twiggy some water and tissues. When Pogo came back he had a stupid grin on his face, he put sunglasses on Twiggy's nose bridge. "There! Now no one would even notice that his eyes are all fucked up!" Pogo smiled of his genius kicking in. John walks back in and pauses with a box of tissues in one hand and a bottle of Arrowhead water in the other.

"That's no good. Who the fuck plays bass in a dark concert hall wearing sunglasses?" John pointed out. John set the bottle of water and box of tissues on the small oak wooden coffee table, while Ginger grabbed Twiggy's wrist and helped him sit on the black leather love seat. Watching tears freely stroll down Twiggy's cheeks.

"Hello? I wear my sunglasses at night! Some people could see at night with sunglasses!" Pogo snapped. "That's an 80's song, which I never understood. Besides only albinos could get away with it. Fans will guess something is wrong when they see Twiggy acting like a blind man!" John argued more. While John and Pogo bickered more, Ginger handed Twiggy his bass guitar. The one Twiggy treasured a lot this tour, Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue, gave his guitar to Twiggy. Twiggy's face dropped when he was handed a pick to practice with, a big gulp and a harsh intake of breath led to a break down of more tears. "I cant see the guitar chords.....IM USELESS!!!!!" Twiggy cried and made all three men jump.

---

"Alexx, Could you check on the guys for me?" Manson calmly asked his new fan girl. Alexx is temporary filling in for Corey for a bit. Manson seems to attach to her when she isn't hyper or crushing on his drummer, but when she is hyper, no one can control her and usually ditches her.

Alexx has only been here for a week, she already has hid in Ginger's luggage, takes pictures of Ginger sleeping, created a blog called "A Man named Ginger", and constantly steals Ginger's clothes, she wears them, then she washes and returns them. After all that Manson still treats her like his favorite person he ever met. Why? Well no one knows. She's not innocent, but she isn't a psychotic killer either. Manson just wont blame her or control her, and the band is terrified until she finally leaves.

Alexx nods and walks down the hallway to search for the band mates. First passing Twiggy and Pogo's dressing room. She peeks her head in and sees no one. She continues walking until she is in front of Ginger and John's dressing room. She hears all four band members fighting and one is really crying. Alexx knocks before disturbing the trouble behind the door.

"Hey, guys. Manson wanted me to check up on everyone. hehe. Cool sunglasses Twiggy, makes you look mysterious!" She smiled.
"And Blind..." Twiggy added sniffling.
"Could you excuse us, Alexx? We are having a band member meeting. No vaginas allowed at the moment!!" Pogo snapped.
"Fine! For the record I did Knock first!" She slammed the door as she stomped angrily out of the dressing room.
"No vaginas?" John asked with a 'what the fuck, man?' look on his face.
"Look but she was intruding on our discussion on Twiggy being blind!" Pogo snapped again.
"You smell good." Twiggy sniffed Ginger's multi brunette and blonde hair color. Ginger, sitting on the arm of the love seat next to Twiggy, looked at him strangely and inched away a bit.
"Thanks?" Ginger still staring at Twiggy's facial expressions, which looks like Twiggy was drooling a bit and also intrigued on smelling Ginger's head and shoulders scented conditioner.
"So.......You wanna fuck?" Twiggy asked out of nowhere and Ginger actually got up to leave the room. John and Pogo also backed away from Twiggy, but not leaving the dressing room.

Twiggy feeling the arm of the leather couch to try to sense if Ginger was still in the room. Then realize the awful silence and laid back to relax on the love seat. "Doesn't anybody care? Blind people deserve love too!" Twiggy spoke loudly in disappointment and punching the arm of the love seat where Ginger originally sat. "Yeah they do deserve love. But, you're our band mate and friend, not our lover or fuck buddy. Besides, Ginger is John's territory." Pogo said. John, seated at his vanity with his precious guitar in his hand, stopped to give Pogo a harsh glare.

"Twiggy I believe it's temporary blindness. I don't think making anyone 'feel bad' about your blindness, so you could feel a passionate embrace is a good thing. Just wait until after tonight's show you could go see a doctor nearby to treat your symptoms." John said calmly while placing his fingers on his guitar's chords to begin practice. Twiggy lifted his head, and John's words sunk in.

"You're right. Thanks Five." Twiggy smiled.

"Anytime, Twiggs."

---

After the show, Whoever didn't know about Twiggy's little situation, well started to realize that Twiggy was having trouble on stage. These people included Manson, Alexx, the band's staff, security guards, and every fan in the building. Twiggy's playing sounded like crap, he tripped more than a few times and needed Ginger's platform and drums to guide him to stand back up, and when Manson has that band member intimacy on stage with either John or Twiggy, Twiggy accidentally jumped, tripped and pulled a plug into his bass' amp and fell into Ginger's drums a bit. What else could possibly go wrong? After the show Manson was about to blow up in front of Twiggy, But luckily John and Pogo explained the whole situation to him privately.

"Hey, Pogo? Can we switch rooms for tonight?" Twiggy said facing a wall, which he thought was where Pogo stood with another bed in the hotel room. Pogo, actually behind Twiggy with the spare bed, stopped unpacking and looked up to realize Twiggy is not facing him but a white wall with a very strange monet painting. "Why?" Pogo asked concerned. Twiggy hears Pogo's voice and turns around to actually face him. "Much better." Pogo grinned.

"I wanted to apologize to Ginger. First, because I flirted with him and he is clearly with John. Second, I asked him to fuck me. Thirdly, I damaged his drums. I just wanted to say im sorry." Twiggy sniffled. "Okay, Okay. Just don't start crying again. Ill go switch with Ginger." Pogo said grabbing his bag and leaving the room.

Within an hour, The door unlocks and a familiar sigh comes walking in. Twiggy hears the person plop down onto the bed. Not the other bed, his bed. The person leans in and kisses Twiggy slightly on the lips. The familiar scent and taste of alcohol spreading across Twiggy's lips. A taste, that makes Twiggy crave for after a long hard day of work. He opens his mouth and taste the whiskey he so much loves. He backs up for air, and to make sure for a fact that this stranger is him, he smells the stranger's hair. Head and Shoulders.

Ginger is drunk. Not just drunk but turned on as well. Time to feel some love, and forget about today's pain of embarrassment. Time to be blinded by love, not stupidity!

~The End~

---

To Be Continued.....
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a taste of comedy and romance.
My next project will be here soon. Its not a comedy but may contain love, hate, passion, and pain. Ginger Fish, will be a complete different person. Would that be a good thing for the band or a terrifying bad mistake?

Please tell me if this chapter won you all over! Keep an eye out for a new Marilyn Manson Fan fiction to pop up here soon!

Love,
TwiggyLeeManson