Status: comments is all I want... :)

You're Mine Tonight

1:1

I waited all day, thinking about how I was going to spend my night with her. The whole scenario was so clear in my head, I became excited to know that she was sleeping over...if you catch my drift.

I thought of her blonde hair, her blue eyes, her dimpled smile, and her perfect teeth. I thought of her curvy hips, the size of her chest, her strong long legs. Her lips were the best part.

Scribbling on my paper the homework for tonight: Take her as mine.

And since it was Friday, I knew I couldn't pass up a chance to do whatever I wanted to her, knowing she'll squeal with delight when I show her my plans.

The bell rings and its time go home. I smirk as I pack up my things, knowing just how my night will go and how it will finish.

I saw her, her hair pushed back into a messy bun, her chest bouncing as she runs up to me, I know she's not wearing a bra...and that makes me even more excited.

A smile was all I got before we got to my car and had a hot make out session. I knew she was just preparing for it, and that it was not her first time she did this...it just made me want to wreck my plans and do her just then, but I held back my grudge.

"Are you excited for tonight's sleepover?" she asks, sending me a smirk.

"Excited' is just an overstatement," I said, giving her a peck on her cheek.

~~

Out of the car and into the house we go, and guess what? Nobody's home.

"Tiffany, are you sure about this?" asks the drama queen.

I turn to her and ask, "Do you have to really ask the stupid question?"

I walk off to make the bath, while she stands there uncertain of walking any further. I yell down to her, "Get your butt up here sexy before I come down there to get you!"

She shrugs and walks upstairs like a good girl should, while I go back to the room to finish up my plans.

When she walks in, looking around, she finds I'm not in there, and then she comes into the bathroom to see the tub ready and me sitting on the edge of the tub testing the water.

"Is it bath time already?" she asks.

I stare at her for a few seconds before saying, "Strip and you'll find out."

She looks at herself, and then says, "I can't...mine helping me out?"

I smile, turn the water off, and walk over to her. The first thing I look at is her lips, so attack them first.

I then send in my tongue, to give her some time to register what just happened. As our kiss gets heated, I take off her shirt, then her tank top, her skirt next, and then her socks and shoes.

Last thing I know she's only standing in panties. I take those off as well and help her into the bathtub.

At first, she's not sure, but then I whisper to her, "Trust me on this...get in."

After were both settled in, I pulled her to me, our faces inches apart until I leaned in and kissed her soft tender lips, her hands wrapped around my neck as our tongues met and danced together.

I moaned as she took control and deepened the kiss, sending her fingers down my neck, over my chest, pinching my nipples, and sliding all the way down there, to the throbbing place. She only stopped a couple of inches above my clit, making me gasp with need.

Our eyes then connected, and I smirked, knowing what she was trying to do. I then grabbed her shoulders, and pinned her to the wall, my hands gripping her hair as our lips connected once more.

As we continued our little game, my hand slid down her neck, down her chest, my fingers pinching her nipples, down her stomach, and to that throbbing place where my finger made itself comfortable.

I played with her, making her moan and become breathless, entering another party, I made like scissors and cut her open to enter in a third party, she was moaning louder now, her hips bucking into my hand as I went in and out.

Then as I continued, my lips found her neck, sucking and nibbling made her almost go insane, until I decided to stop when she was about to release.

"Not yet," I said, giving her a smirk while she pouted.

We washed quickly, got out and ran into the bedroom, climbing on the bed carefully. I pinned her to the bed, her legs spread out, I can tell she was excited.

I did my finger dance again, causing her to moan every time I entered and re-entered into her. I was enjoying this and so was my body.

I then continued what I started, nipping and sucking on her neck while her hands ran down my back and squeezing my buns. Her hands then found my chest, squeezing them and pinching my hard nipples. I moaned, and felt her hands slide down my stomach, getting closer to that soaking place that needed her attention, but I stopped her.

This was her and night, and I was not going to let her ruin my plans. I pinned her hands above her head, and then magically pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Cuffing both of her hands above her head, I smirked, and said, "You're mine tonight babe."

Knowing that she was trapped, I continued sucking and nipping her neck, until my lips roamed over her nipples, deciding whether they were any fun or not. So I took a chance...took one into my mouth, sucked on it for a few seconds, hearing my girl moan with pleasure, and then bit down on it, not so hard to hurt her, but hard enough where she gasped loudly.

I knew she was loving this. Then I tried the other one, making her moan my name softly. I smirked and looked up at her, love and lust mixed into her eyes, begging, pleading me to continue.

Our lips were then attacked, our tongues fighting for victory, moans filling the rooms as my hands ran around her body.

Then, came the fun part. I stared down at her as I spread her legs, I can tell she was really sticky and wet, not to mention excited.

I kissed her again, and then let my tongue slide down her body, from her lips, to her neck, to her chest, down her stomach, and to that exciting place she called home.

I spread her legs a little further, closed my eyes, and let my tongue in. She took in a sharp breath, her eyes closed tight as my tongue explored her cave. I moaned to add a little sensation, which made her moan as well.

The handcuffs did well, as I felt she tried to let herself loose, she wanted to push me in, but this was only the beginning.

My tongue went deeper and deeper, he moans getting louder and louder. She then started begging me to finish her off, but i took it slow and steady.

Her breathing than started getting heavy once I started to speed up and suck her deeply. She bucked a few times, wanting me to get every nook and cranny, and not miss a thing, which I did.

Faster and faster I sucked, holding her down so she wouldn't tire herself out. She tried to move, but I was much stronger than her.

Her moans of pleasure rising higher until they turned into curses and then screams, and then finally she couldn't hold it any longer.

She released her juices, and I went after it, drinking it up as if I've never had a drink all day. She screamed my name over and over and told me how much she loved me, even though I knew it already.

I then licked her up and sent our lips crashing into each others' making her taste herself as our tongues explored everything.

After we slowed down, she looked into my eyes, and said, "Tiffany, that was this has been the best night of my life."

I only smiled, and said, "Well, there's more where that came from."

She only giggled, and said, "Yea...but now...it's your turn."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew! That was alot, now any comments of any kind?

To tell you the truth, I got horny writing this, and couldn't help myself to finish it off...lol...if you know what I mean...

So, what do you think? :D I'd really love some feedback.