Status: Off to a rough start;

Violet Eyes.

01. I bow to no one.

"They're making you show the new kid around? Why?" My best friend, Sam asked. His face falling into a frown as we worked our way to the office. "That's pretty shitty."

I could only nod in agreement. "Mrs.Caroline said he was kind of strange, so she contacted Alpha and.. Well, here we are." I found myself shrugging, it wasn't the first time this has happened. But it still sucked.

"Strange, huh? What did she say?"

"As soon as he walked into the office, she felt... How did she explain it.." I brought my eyebrows together, trying to remember the elder woman's words.

"Her wolf, filled her with such an overwhelming feeling of respect and excitement, it was acting like a pup. But she had no idea why.. He doesn't smell like a wolf, definitly not an Alpha. And eve n if he was. We would know..."

Sam let out a long 'hmm' as we reached the door. "That is a little odd.But I guess we'll have to see for ourselves, yeah?"

I nodded, before pushing the the office door open.

As soon as we stepped in, my thoughts were clouded by those of my wolf.
He was howling, rejoicing at strange scent that surrounded us. It was like fresh rain, with a background of herbs and musk.

With one last howl, I could feel my wolf begin to bow, forcing the image of me doing the same into my head.

A low growl ripped through my throat as soon as I felt my wolf bow, I wasn't having it. I refused.

I was fated to be an Alpha. I bowed to no one!

My eyes roamed around the room, Mrs. Caroline bowed her head in respect when I looked her way.

"Woah, Trav.. Calm down." Sam sounded confused, and somewhat startled by my outburst.

I was going to figure out what the hell was going on. My wolf has never once acted this way.

Then my eyes landed on a figure in the corner.

His elbows were settled on his knees, chin resting on his hands, eyes closed while head-phones rested over his ears. Good , he hadn't noticed us yet.

I took the time to study the strange boy before I confronted him.

From what I could tell, he was around my height of six foot three if not a little taller. His build was much smaller than mine though, where I was broad and blatantly muscular. He was slim and defined, Almost like a cat. His facial features seemed to fall into the same structure. Feline.
While his hair was dark brown, shoulder length and choppy, with blonde peeking out in random places.

Another growl formed in my throat as I took in more of his appearance. His entire left arm, right bicep, and what was exposed of his chest was covered in tribal looking tattoos.

It screamed trouble to me, while my wolf yipped at the sight of the tattoos, like a puppy would yip at the return of it's owners after being left alone all day.

"Travis.. What the hell is wrong?" Sam grabbed my shoulder as I started to walk over to the boy.

"I'm a fated Alpha.. And my wolf is acting like a fucking pup. I want to know who this boy is. Now." I shrugged Sam's hand off before I got to him, ripping him out of his seat by his arm.

As his headphones fell to the floor, his eyes snapped open and he let out what sounded like a warning hiss.
I narrowed my eyes and responses with a deep growl.

Wait. What? He couldn't have hissed!

Then that's when I noticed it.

His eyes were the most vibrant violet color I've ever seen.

I gripped his arm harder, narrowing my eyes. He couldn't be..
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is starting out pretty rough, but I haven't written in years. And im working on finding my footing and flow again.