Status: Should I give this to her??

Dear Anonymous

Dear Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,
I don't ever want to see you again. Because of you, I can't trust people anymore. You broke me into pieces and still to this day most of me is missing. To me, you are the real life devil now. I can't say it was all your fault however, I was blind to all of your misdoings. Now I have opened my eyes enough to see that you were the real one who was hurting me, not those other kids you blamed my depression on. Now, for the rest of my life, I will always be me, just another broken toy in this sociocritical toybox that we all call society. I'm going to remind you, every day if i truly have to, to make sure you never forget me and what you did to me, the boy you "loved". Tell me the truth now, you never actually loved me. You just pretended to get to me, just another "pretty face" you wanted all to yourself. I stayed with you for two years, twenty four months, and not once did you ever actually love me. Everything I did with you still haunts me to this day. Everything I did for you all seems truly forgotten now. At least to you it is. Then again, what about me haven't you forgotten? I'm sure you have left me behind in all my "sorrow" haven't you? Without you, i feel so much happier than i ever was with you. I have someone that actually loves me now, if only for the time being, at least the emotions are real this time around. You never loved me. You hated me, you hated the things I did and the people I related to the best. Every time you told me to stop looking like my world is ending, it did end just a little more. Everyone who told me to think of you while i had that gun to my head, all that did was give me another reason to. You're not the reason I'm still here today. You are the reason for the scars on my wrists and the bullets in my dad's gun. You're why I hate myself. I hope you're proud of what you made, because who ever you touch will now turn cold. All of the shit you put me through is why I'm cold. You made me lose my faith and turn to isolation for comfort. I abandoned all of my closest friends because of you. You called them "sluts" or "whores" just because I was hanging out with them. Did they really deserve you too? You already ruined my life, why not leave them alone? You're a monster. You took everything and almost everyone from me. Most of your friends still attack me about leaving you. I know you didn't care, and if you did, you got over me damn fast. How was dating my best friend? A day after we broke up? I blamed him too, but you put us through the same things. Even though I resented him, he still didn't deserve you. You don't deserve the life you have. Quit bitching about problems that I would wish to have instead of mine. Either learn what you say before you say it or shut the fuck up. I'm officially done with you and your shit. I'm happy now, and you're all alone. All I can say is that I've finally won this battle with you. You can rot in hell for all I care. This is my last goodbye for you. Goodbye and piss off.

Sincerely,
Zachary Teeters.