Haunted

Dos.

I couldn't help but smirk when Emily left the grocery store, she was one of the hottest girl that I've ever seen, but she was nothing like the whores that had slept with me, she was different, she was innocent, pure and she had some attitud. I made my way out of the grocery store and drove myself back to my home, but I couldn't stop thinking about her, I wanted to know more about her.

I finally arrived to my home and went directly to my room. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes falling asleep.

"Jimmy? Rev? Dude, wake up!" Brian said shaking me, I groaned and glared at him, I mean I was sleeping.

"Five more minutes?" I said pouting a little, he just chuckled and rolled his eyes "No, we have work to do, get up, now!" He said pulling me out of bed, I really didn't care, we've been best friends like since we met each other and I trust him with my whole life, we know our secrets and we stay together in the good and bad times, our friendship is bigger than the whole world.

"I met someone today at the grocery store" I told him when we sat at the kitchen table waiting for our other best friends to join us. I looked at Brian and he was smirking, I rolled my eyes.

"I bet she was hot" he said giving me a knowing look, I sighed and nodded remembering Emily "But she is different, you know, she isn't like the whores that we own" I explained him. Brian looked at me and smiled.

"Want me to do some research about her?" he asked me, that's why he is my best friend, we always think the same way, I nodded smiling.

We chatted for a while and then Matt, Johnny and Zack joined us and we started talking about serious bussiness. We all live in the same house or mansion, we've known each other since highschool and we've been best friends since then. We own a lot of money and people come to us and ask for money and when they do not pay our money, well they suffer.

"So, there's a tattoo shop near the beach, we should buy it, we can win a a lot of money" Johnny said after driking his beer.

We all nodded "Yeah, we don't own a tattoo shop, we better go there before any other gang win us." Matt said grinning, he was all excited when we talked about work.

"I'll go tomorrow and I'll talk to the owner" I offered, they all nodded and we all went to our separated rooms.

I entered to my bedroom and saw my personal whore waiting for me in my bed, I smirked and locked the door.

The next day I made my way to that famous tattoo shop. I entered and I was greeted by some dude covered with tattoos.

"Hi, how can I help you?" He said typing some stuff in the computer that was in front of him, I looked around searching for some kind of office but there wasn't one.

"Umm, I'm looking for the owner" I said quietly, he looked at me and nodded "Ok, she will be out in a minute, you can wait there" he said pointing to a little couch that was in the corner I nodded and sat down listening to the tattoo machines working.

"Ems, someone is looking for you" I heard the guy said to the owner "Ok, let me finish this and I'll be out in a minute" I heard a woman said, and her voice seemed familiar to me.

The guy returned to his place and continued working. I heard some heals walking towards the little reception where I was. I looked up and I saw Emily looking at me with a shock expression on her face, this wasn't a good idea after all...
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter :D

If there are any mistakes please let me know and I'll correct them.

Check my other story Amor a la Mexicana

Comment, rate & subscribe.