Haunted

Ocho.

Ocho.
I stood up and gave Emily a heart melting hug. That was REALLY close. "You thought that I was a serial killer or something like that" I stated trying to make the tension go away, she laughed and I relaxed "Of course not" she assured me and I had to hold a sigh of relief. I've been doing great with her and I don't want to ruin it. I mean, I'm part of a gang, I make girls sex slaves to other gangs, prostitutes and when someone mess with me or with the people that I'm close to I feel the need to get a GREAT revenge, that's why our gang's name is Avenged Sevenfold, everytime we need to get revenge we made sure that we repeat it seven times. And about that creepy guy, I'm sure that he knows about us, we have our enemies but they are really smart and they wouldn't mess up with our girls. But I still need to find out who he is, I'll ask Brian later.

"Jimmy, I have to go, Tori needs me in the appartment" Emily said and grabbed her purse, I nodded and we walked out of the Mc Donald's. "Want me to walk you to your appartment?" she smiled gently and gave me a peck on the cheek "Nah, I'm sure you have things to do" she gave me a quick hug and got into a cab. I sighed and walked back to my house. Matt was going insane because Val was coming home in two days and he wanted evething in perfect conditions, Brian was nervous because Michelle, Val's twin sister, was coming too and he had a major crush with her since forever, Zack and Johnny were doing fine but I know that they were seeing someone just like me, but they are two big pussies that don't like serious relationships. I have nothig against serious relationships, in fact I want to make that big step with Emily, that's something that I need, to settle down with someone, and she is perfect.

-----------Emily----------

I got into the taxi and went home the whole way thinking about that weird guy and the stuff he said about Jimmy, the same questions ran in my mind, what if the guy is right? What if Jimmy isn't a good guy? What if he is just using me? But there was something else, the guy looked so familiar to me, but all in my mind was blurry. I sighed and payed the driver and got out of the car. I walked into my appartment and saw Tori sitting on the couch with her hands rubbing her tummy, she smiled when she saw me and I smiled back sitting next to her "How was your date with that hot tattooed guy?" she asked smirking at me, I laughed and rolled my eyes at her "Chris told you, right?" she nodded and waited for me to say something else "It was good, I always have a good time with him, I really like him, Torr" I told her and she smiled giving me a hug "Oh, I'm so happy for you, Em!" I sighed "There was a guy staring at us and when Jiimmy went to the restrooms he told me some weird stuff about him" when I said that her smile dissapeared from here face "What kinf of stuff?" she asked concerned "He said that Jimmy has some bad reputation and that he is bad for me" I sighed and she said nothing. We both went to bed and I kept thinking about Jimmy and the guy at McDonalds.

I woke up the next day and took a long bath to relax my muscles and my mind. I put on some clothes and walked to the kitchen so I could eat something and then go to work. When I was finishing my breakfast Tori entered to the kitchen smiling "Good morning, guess who's going to work today?" she said excited and I smiled "Are you sure?" she nodded and I grinned "I'll wait for you to be ready" she smiled and began preparing some scrambled eggs "Nah, I'll see you there" I stood up and grabbed my purse "Whatever you say" I walked out of the appartment and started walking towards our little local. When I was about to get there I noticed that the creepy guy was there waiting at the door, I tensed but continue walking. He looked at me when I arrived "Good morning, Emily" I looked at him with fear and he smirked "I just came to tell you this, the guy you've been dating is dangerous" he winked and walked away leaving me there with my own thoughts "Emily?" I jumped and turned around to see Jake looking at me with a worried expression "That guy was the one who got Tori pregnant"