Status: for the Boy Band Contest.

That's What Makes You Beautiful.

Youre Insecure

Sienna Michales stomped out of her car to her new house.

"Sienna quit with the attiude." Her father scolded as she slammed the front door on their faces. She dragged her suitcases up the stairs and went to look for the bedroom with her furniture set up. She found it and started un packing immediatly.

"SIENNA!" She could hear her mum's voice call.
"YA!" She hollered back.
"JUST CHECKING!" Her mum shouted. Sienna rolled her eyes and pulgged in her cd player and blasted ' You and Me at 6'

She finished unpacking in about 45 minutes and sat on her bed. She began thinking why SHE had to move. She could of just moved in with her grandmum and stayed in Dublin. But no she had to move to Mullingar with her parents and snotty little brother.
She had to leave her best friend and boyfriend behind.

She mentally cursed her parents out for taking her with them.
She hated them so much for making her move even if it was for a good cause. Her home was in Dublin. Not in Mullingar.

She fell asleep to the music and her thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the short chapter BUT there will be more. :) Comment, subscribe and reccomend. And check out my other stories.
Love Ya,
Hallie <3

word count- 192
Sienna Outift- http://weheartit.com/entry/38696803/via/Elle2345
Link to contest- http://www.mibba.com/Forums/Topic/178205/Boy-Band-Contest/