Status: for the Boy Band Contest.

That's What Makes You Beautiful.

Your Turning heads

Sienna woke to a loud knock on her bedroom door.
She swung her legs tiredly over the side of her bed and walked slowly to her bedroom door. It revealed her 10 year old brother Nathan.
“Mum said there a boy here to meet you. So she wants you dressed and ready in 20 minutes.” He said. He walked out of the room and down the hall.
Sienna opened her wardrobe and picked out her clothes. She went to her bathroom and showered and got ready and walked out into the cold air of her house.

She walked down the stairs and saw a kid a little taller than her with bleach blond hair.
“Mum?” She asked fixing her beanie. The boy smiled at her.
“Hun, this is our across the street neighbors son. Niall.” Sienna’s mum said. Sienna turned to Niall sweetly at smiled.
“Hello Niall, I’m Sienna and if stay away from me if you know what’s good for you.” She said. Niall’s face was shocked and her mother’s was red with anger.
“SIENNA!!” She boomed. Sienna smiled and grabbed her camera and ran out of the house.

She walked down the street heading for the park taking random pictures of things she saw,
She got to the park and heard someone calling her name. She turned around and saw Niall.

“What?” She asked annoyed. He smirked.
“Taking pictures I see.” He said. He eyes covered in sunglasses so she couldn’t read them.
“Yes, why do you care?” She asked him. He smirk disappeared.
“I just want to be friends with you.” He said. She suddenly felt bad.
“Look, I’m sorry about before it’s just hard moving to a new town and leaving your best friends and boyfriend back home.” She sighed.
“Where did you live before here? You have an Irish accent.” He smiled. She smiled back. A genuine smile.
“Dublin.” She said fixing the hat on her head.
“Sounds nice. “ Niall said. She nodded.
“Smile.” She said holding up her camera for her to take a picture of him. He smiled and Sienna laughed.

“So what’s your full name?” Niall asked as they walked down the gravel road leading to their neighborhood.
“Sienna Brook Michaels. You?” She asked.
“Niall James Horan.” He smiled proudly. She stopped.
“One Direction right?” She asked. He smiled sheepishly and she laughed.
“Not a huge fan but my best friend loves you guys. And my little brother does to he just doesn’t like to admit it.” She laughed. He laughed along with her until they got to her house,

“Hope you had fun today.” Niall said as they parted ways.
“BYE NIALLER!” She yelled.
“BYE SISI!” He hollered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chappppttteeerrr 3. Hope you enjoy :) Subscribe, comment and reccomend. Read my other stories.
Love ya,
Hallie <3

Word count- 449

Sienna outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_61/set?id=60176712