Status: for the Boy Band Contest.

That's What Makes You Beautiful.

When You Walk Through The Door.

~Time skip 2 months later~

"Niall." Sienna whined as she was picked up by her best friend and put on his back.
"Sienna" He mimiked. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he held her thighs.
"When do you have to go back to London?" Sienna asked him. She could feel him sigh and she rester her head on his.

"In a couple of months. About 5-6 we got a big break." He shrugged. Sienna smiled happily.
"That's fine with me." She said. His body shook so she knew he was laughing.
He set her down and they walked down the streets of the town.

"I'm hungry." They both said at the same time. That was one of the reasons they get on so well. They are both always hungry.
"Nandos?" Niall asked. Sienna nodded her head franticly.

~At Nandos~

"How many plates do we have?" Niall asked as he pulled out the pad where the kept count on how many plates they get altogether each time they go to Nandos.

"8, 4 for each of us." She said as he wrote it down. They laughed.
"New record." Niall said happily.
"Niall you truly are a better friend then my one back in Dublin." Sienna said thruthfully. He smiled sweetly.
Niall has liked Sienna since the first week he met her. And was over joyed when she wanted to actually be his friend.

"AWWW SISI! I love you too," He said. Hugging her.
"I'm full go home now." Sienna said as she paid. Niall paid his half and they were out.

"HONEY IM HOME!!!" Niall shouted when he walked into his house.
"Hey hun." His mum said as she rushed passed his with a basket filled to the brim with laundry.
Niall walked into his bedroom and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arent Sienna and Niall cute??? Comment, Reccomend, Subscribe and read my other stories. :)
Love ya,
Hallie <#

Sienna outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_50/set?id=60280741