Status: The first series has been completed. Thank you to those who stood by and watched this story grow! The fact that you guys stayed gave me the will to complete this. Thank you again!

Pet Me Please?

Taichi couldn't ask for any more. His fourteen year old life was perfect, and he was happy. His parents surprise him on Christmas with a pet cat, and she immediately grew on him, and him to her. Three months later, on his birthday, his parents surprise him with another cat; she's definitely cuter, but seems more passive on Taichi, which didn't bother him. Much later, when a magical young witch decides to play a prank on him, she gives his cats the power to change into humans. Taichi must now control his horny side, while not letting his "pet cats" seduce him. This harem story will bring you endless laughs.
  1. Chapter 1: When they come to play!
    Taichi introduces himself and the cast. This is when his new life starts too.
  2. Chapter 2: I want to paw your shoulder!
    It's Taichi's first day with his newly, "humanized" cats. How will this turn out for him?
  3. Chapter 3: I don't like strangers!
    Taichi decides to take the girls out to town. Will he teach them how to be a proper human?
  4. Chapter 4: All I want is to be on your lap!
    The girls are starting to become closer to Taichi. When Kora comes to visit, how will Taichi manipulate the situation to save his hide?
  5. Chapter 5: Let's go play!
    Taichi goes to one of his friend's parties. Will he have a better time than he anticipated?
  6. Chapter 6: Don't let me catch you in my territory!
    Manami wants to go out to town again. This time, Taichi calls his friends along to join in.
  7. Chapter 7: This calls for celebratory treats!
    Taichi decides to celebrate the girl's one week anniversary of being human, trying to find a slice of life for himself and the girls.
  8. Chapter 8: Let me purr in your company!
    Taichi and his parents are concerned about the girls' living conditions. It looks like he has to make some tough decision making...
  9. Chapter 9: What was that noise?!
    The gang comes together again for a haunted attraction. What will the girls plan for Taichi in the darkness of the area?
  10. Chapter 10: Don't make me cry! Meow!
    Kora's jealousy causes a backlash between everyone in the harem. Taichi wants to make her happy again.
  11. Chapter 11: Come play with me!
    Now that Riku is back home, things are stabilizing in Taichi's gang. However, that doesn't mean that there is any break in the girl's competition for Taichi.
  12. Chapter 12: I'll be quiet as a mouse!
    The girls finally get their rooms finished. Manami finally gets that pet bird she's always wanted. When Taichi's mom points out puppy love to him, will he take her advice?
  13. Chapter 13: I need a cat nap!
    Hikaru ends up causing trouble in the middle of the night, trying to be with her "owner."
  14. Chapter 14: Don't go near my kill!
    Akihiko gets jealous of Taichi for "mistreating" Kora. Also, someone is out to get Bianca, and Taichi is now involved.
  15. Chapter 15: I want you to hold me, and never let me go.
    Nicola has gone completely insane! Who will Taichi take with for the Christmas dance?
  16. Bonus 1: A Delinquent's Second Wind.
    A flash back to Nicola's past, and how much trouble he got into.
  17. Bonus 2: The Thick Jungle of Insanity.
    Nicola has been accepted as a mage. This is when he goes insane.