Status: The first series has been completed. Thank you to those who stood by and watched this story grow! The fact that you guys stayed gave me the will to complete this. Thank you again!

Pet Me Please?

Chapter 3: I don't like strangers!

I had to resist so badly. I had to resist my lust for those girls so badly that my stomach felt sick. All I did was watch television with them that evening. Manami was uninterested in anything after I made her lunch, but Hikaru kept trying to lean on me. "Pet me" she would say. I had to lightly shove her from me every ten minutes. She's human now, but does she even know better? I was just done. I went to bed without dinner. I satisfied myself that night to their images. It felt super weird, but so right at the same time. Still, I hardly got any sleep that night.

The alarm buzzes. I immediately shut it off. I'm just so tired. Wait...is Hikaru...

I look to my left side, "Hikaru!" I say in slight anger.

She's laying there again...but she has a pink night gown on. She looks up and smiles, "Hi Taichi."

"Whe-where'd you get that shirt?" I asked.

She huffed, and put on a disappointed face, "Mommy bought clothes for us last night. I don't like her."

"Why? She's a nice woman."

"She's the boss. I don't like her."

"Haha, you don't like her just because she runs the house?"

"I like you because you love me rather than scold me," she sits up with me, and wraps her arms around me, "She's a mean woman."

My stomach felt sick again, but I decided to go with it. Last night I just let myself get lost in my imagination with them. I wrap my left arm around her, and place my right hand on her head, pushing it closer to me, "She's not a mean person, she's just trying to look after you," I sniff her hair. It smells nice.

"I hate her."

"Don't say that."

She looks up at me, with an innocent expression. She starts to breathe more heavily now. Damn! I can feel us getting pulled closer! I can't...should I stop? What do I do?! She's coming closer...no...I'M getting closer! Are we going to...going to...kiss? F-fine...I'll...I'll...I'll kiss her.

"TAICHI!" Manami barges in, and dives on me. She's wearing a purple night gown. She's also excitingly moving about on me, "Taichi! Taichi! You're awake! Mommy and Daddy wont love me anymore! I want you to love me now!" her words are just as quick as before.

"Manami! Please, get off-" I try to go for her shoulders, but my hands grab her big breasts, and get pushed in.

"Ahh!" Manami shrieked in lust, "Oh! Taichi! Do that again! That felt good!"

"Get OFF of Taichi!" Hikaru pounced on Manami, causing them both to fall on the ground. They both start to fight.

"Why do you try to get all the love for yourself!" Manami yells.

"Why are you so selfish!" Hikaru yells back.

"HEY! Calm down! Now!" I yell. They both look at me quickly. They never like it when I yell at them like that, even as cats. They were shaking now, unable to say a word. "You both are fighting for some stupid reason I don't want to know about. Just stop it."

Hikaru crawled off of Manami, and quickly cowarded by a corner. Manami stood up, and put her arms in front of her, "I'm sorry Taichi. Please don't spray me with that bottle."

Bottle? Wha-? Oh. Yeah. They think like cats. I slowly stand up out of bed, and approach Manami, "It's fine," I put my hand on her shoulder, "There's no school since it's the weekend, so how 'bout I take both of you out to town? I can show you how humans like to have fun."

"You mean...outside? With all those strangers?" Manami was getting nervous.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine now that your human, right?"

"I guess..."

"Well, why don't you get ready? I'll be here getting ready myself."

"Don't leave me alone. Mommy and Daddy don't want to see me," she looks at me. Her eyes are green too, but a more muddy green. I look over at Hikaru. She's still in the corner, but calmer now. She's looking curiously at me too.

I had to assert myself now. It was time they learned proper human etiquette, "Both of you, be ready soon, okay? Go try on those clothes my mom got you guys. I'd love to see you in them."

And so they did. I got ready myself, and headed downstairs. My mom had breakfast made already, so I was greeted to a nice hot plate.

My mom was washing dishes, "So, Taichi," I look up at her, "I heard you guys were fighting up there. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine now. Sorry about that." I laugh, and rub my head, trying to play it cool, "Where's dad?"

"Oh, he's still sleeping, that oaf," she giggled at her own saying.

A few minutes later, the girls come down. Hikaru steps in first. She's in a white/red hooded sweatshirt and a jean short skirt with black flip flops. It's then I realize she's actually just a bit physically taller than me. How I didn't see it was beyond me.

Manami steps in. She's in a pink long-sleeved shirt that stops at her elbows, and a light brown flowing short skirt with brown shoes and blue knee-high socks. Seeing her this way made me feel more uneasy. Not to mention, she's very noticeably shorter than me.

"Oh, you girls look so cute!" My mom says from the kitchen, "I knew I had you both figured!"

Manami squirms a little, "I don't want to be out with strangers though."

"You'll be fine, Manami," I say to her, "As long as you have me around, we won't have to worry about strangers, okay?"

"Umm...okay..." Manami said, still unsure. Hikaru was quiet, but she was just as nervous.

"Well, why don't you both get some breakfast and then we'll be heading out." I said. Manami was very happy to hear that.

We make it into town. The streets are busy, and the people are doing some Saturday shopping. I take them to a designer clothes store. Manami nearly peed on one of the clothes, which I was able to stop quickly. Hikaru was trying to scratch at one of the clothes, so I stopped her and forced them both out with me.

I take them to an ice cream parlor, and order ourselves a five-scoop sundae with sprinkles and chocolate fudge, topped with whipped cream and three cherries. I had to show them how to use a spoon, but after that, I decided to wait it out a bit to see what flavors they liked. Manami liked the chocolate and the strawberry ice cream. Hikaru liked the vanilla and the mint ice cream. They wouldn't touch the coffee flavor, so I had that scoop for myself.

The more we walked around town, the more they didn't mind the people around us. They started to focus on looking at each store we passed by, and the more they did, the more they grew excited. Hikaru and Manami were actually getting along like sisters, I felt touched.

We passed by a pet shop, and they begged me to let them inside. I had a bad feeling about it, but eventually I gave in. I escorted them inside, and let them peek at the animals inside. Hikaru looked like she was about to attack the rodents and the birds, so I had to keep a strong grip on her arm. Manami, however, was having a blast with them. She would stick her hand in to pet the guinea pigs, and the shop owner even let her hold a rabbit, and feed him a carrot. Manami also got to perch a cockatiel on her finger, which made her cringe in excitement. After that, she just wanted one so badly. Honestly, if I could, I would have, but with Hikaru acting this way, I'd be scared for it's well being...not to mention my parents may not want a bird in the house.

We stepped in the aquarium part of the store. Both of them were amazed. The room looked so blue, it felt like you were swimming. Both of the girls were nervous about water splashing on them, and they would frequently check to see if a drop was landed on them. But still, they were astounded at looking at the pretty colored fish. Hikaru liked looking at the lion fishes and other big fish. Manami was in love with the small little guys that came together like a rainbow.

Seeing as how they love this store so much, I thought maybe it would be okay to show them the part of the store with a pound. I showed them the dogs first, so I could get a good laugh. The girls were terrified, and I laughed so hard! Eventually, I got Hikaru to get close to the biggest dog I could find. She was nervous, but she started to pet him and love him like a doll. Manami found another dog and did the same.

Soon, I lead them to where the cats were kept. I could see in their eyes that they were reverting back to their instincts with cat interaction. Hikaru stayed close to me though, while Manami was playing with the kittens.

"So, Hikaru, did you come from here?" I asked her.

She hesitated, but answered, "Yes, I was born here. I remember it so well," Hikaru looked around the room, and one cat caught her eye. It made her gasp.

"Hikaru?" I say to her. Hikaru rushes to a cage, and puts her face up against the bars. Manami is still playing with the kittens. I walk up to Hikaru, "Is something wrong?"

"This is my mother," Hikaru says.

I froze right there. Her mother? Wow. Small world. I speak up, "How is she?"

"It looks like she's fine, but..." Hikaru looked back at me, "But...but she's still in here. She hasn't found a master yet."

I look in the cage to get a closer look. The cat's sleeping, so I stay quiet as possible. Her fur is just as jet black as Hikaru's was. She also looks fat, given the fact that she was probably not the runt in her litter. She looks up at me, and I see her eyes are emerald green, like Hikaru's. She stands up and walks towards the cage, and sniffs my nose. I slowly fit my fingers in the bars, and scratch her head. She rubs her body against the bars, her movement is just like what Hikaru did when I would pet her at night. I get to feel her fur too, it's just as soft. I look at the card taped to her cage. I freeze again. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

"Hikaru...She...she has cancer."

"What's that?" Hikaru asked.

"Your mom...she's...going to die."

Hikaru froze. She stared at her mother, and began to cry. She thrusts herself on me, sobbing. I hold her tightly, and close my eyes. My heart sank. I couldn't stand her being sad.

Manami looked up at us, "What's wrong with Hikaru?"

"This is her mom. Her mom is going to die."

Manami gasped, and looked to her right to see another cat. "Taichi?" she spoke, "Will my Mommy here die too?"

I look at the card next to the cage, still holding Hikaru as she sobs, "If this is your mom, then she's has a new mommy or daddy now. She's getting picked up tomorrow." I look inside, and see a fat white cat with blue eyes. Yup. Manami takes after her dad.

"Oh goodie! It was nice to know you Mommy! Have a good life!" she kisses the cage, and walks towards the doorway. She turns around, "I'll be waiting outside if you need me!"

I ignored her. She pulled a bitch move right there. I was getting angry.

Hikaru looked up at me, "Taichi?"

"Yes? Hikaru?"

"I want to spend some time with my mom. Can you-" Hikaru started to change. Her hair started to envelope her, and she started to shrink and morph. I was trying to hold her as best I could. A moment later, she was a cat again, and her clothes were on the floor. Hikaru was the black cat I got for last Christmas again. I didn't know what to do. I was holding my old cat in my arms. I looked around, and opened her mom's cage. I set Hikaru, now in cat form, inside, and stand there to watch. Hikaru started to lick her mother's head. Her mom started to purr...softly...just like Hikaru does. I reached in with my right hand, and pet her mom. I could feel something hard on her mom's stomach, it was like a golf ball. I started to think that it was her tumor. I heard someone tend the dogs, so I grab Hikaru and set her on the ground, and close her mom's cage. I saw Hikaru's fur collect itself around her backside, and turn back into her hair. I look away, and motion to Hikaru to get dressed. She did, and quickly.

The shop owner came in the room, "I'm sorry kids, but you're gonna have to leave the room now. It's tome for me to feed them."

"Okay then. Hikaru?" I say. She was still broken up, "Hikaru, it's time to go. I'm sorry, really, but we have to."
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a complete hour-long blockage when trying to imagine what Manami would be dressed in; I eventually had to surf the internet for inspiration. Hikaru was no problem at all, all I had to do was just type it in. Go figure. haha.