Status: The first series has been completed. Thank you to those who stood by and watched this story grow! The fact that you guys stayed gave me the will to complete this. Thank you again!

Pet Me Please?

Chapter 5: Let's go play!

The alarm buzzes as I rouse myself up. I manage to turn it off before it got to that annoying loud mode. I hear the girls talking downstairs, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. My eyes felt like they were springing to stay shut...if only I had more sleep. I manage to get up out of bed, and walk up to my mirror. My long, blonde spikes were very frizzy, so I head to the bathroom, and get ready for a shower. I let the hot water steam up the room as I undress, it felt very relaxing from the cold morning. I step in the hot shower, and let the water run down my head, making my long hair soak and straighten downward making me look like a woman. I grab some shampoo, and start scratching my head with it...absolute goodness.

The bathroom door opens, "Hikaru? Manami?" No answer. I peek my head out the curtains, to see only an empty doorway. I quickly step out and close the door. COLD AIR! I rush back in the shower. I rinse my hair and wash my body. I turn off the watter, grab a towel, and dry inside the tub. I wrap my towel around my waist.

The door bursts open. Through the shower curtains, I see a hooded figure with a hockey goalie mask, with a knife, "FUCK!" I shriek, "HELP ME!" The person throws open the curtains, raises his knife...and stops. Standing there...I hear giggling through the mask, "HIKARU!" She removes her mask, laughing so hard she was choking, "What the HELL?!"

My dad peeks his head through the doorway, "Admit it! We got you good!" Hikaru was still laughing. Manami appeared behind my dad, laughing hard too.

"What did you do THAT for?!" I was getting pissed.

"Halloween is next week!" My mom said, appearing through the shadows of the hallway.

"I don't take English at school Mom..."

"What? Didn't you get that invitation Riku sent you for his Halloween party? It's today!" my mom pulled out an envelope.

"A PARTY?!" I didn't know about this! Damn it, Riku! Hikaru and Manami refused to stop laughing. Ugh...

I walk the two blocks to Kora's house, and to my surprise, she was waiting for me in her school uniform. She waves at me, "Taichi!"

"Kora! You're a sight for sore eyes."

"What happened?" she grew concerned. Was she getting jealous?

"My family scared me this morning while I was in the shower. Hikaru came in with a mask on and a knife."

"HA!" she started cracking up now, "That's good! You gotta love Halloween!" As she was laughing, I put on a disappointed look. This wasn't funny Kora..."Oh! Are you going to Riku's party today?"

"I don't know, I've got a lot on my mind now."

"Pleeease? Go with me!" she grabbed my arm, and laid on my shoulder, "I wanna dance with you."

I blushed. I would actually like to do this with Kora. I smiled, "Okay, I'll go with you."

"Yay!" she turned to my front, raised herself, and hugged me. I blushed a lot, and my heart felt warm, I was just so happy to be able to spend time with her like this. She let go, and grabbed my hand, and started jumping, "Lets go to school!"

"Haha! Okay, okay!" I said. She and I walked to school like normally, but she held my hand with a firm grip. I tried to adjust my hand frequently to get comfortable with her grip, but it wasn't until we showed up at the front door that my hand found a comfortable gripping position with hers. Our hands were sweating now, hers had veins protruding and mine looked like an old mans from that grip of hers. Is she taking this new life of mine hard?

I meet up with my friends, Riku, Daisuke, and Akihiko. Riku noticed me first, "Taichi! You haven't been on in days! What are you doing at home?!"

"N-nothing! Kora came over yesterday, but-"

"Ahh-HAHA! Kora went to Tai's house yesterday! I wonder what happened?" Riku was teasing. Dai and Aki were starting to crack up.

"Guys! Give it a break!" I say to them.

"Aww come on, Tai. You know we all dream about girls, we were always just waiting to hear when you and Kora would hook up." Daisuke said.

"Yea...Kora and me..." I was starting to think about what I told her yesterday.

"Taichi, you're coming to my party today right?" Riku asked.

"Isn't it a bit early for a party dude? Especially on a Monday..." I asked.

"I told you Tai, I'm going out of the country next week to Hollywood, California. I need to be ready Friday after school and be at the airport by Saturday." Riku explained.

"Damn, I forgot. Sorry about that," I look at my two other friends, "Are you guys available on Halloween?"

"We sure are!" Akihiko said, "My uncle runs a haunted attraction a half an hour from here, and he says he can give us free tickets on Halloween!"

"Nice!" I love haunted attractions.

"Remember, Tai, come with a costume on, okay?" Riku said, "By the way, I'm expecting Kora to be with you when you arrive."

"Don't worry, I already talked to Kora about it," I said.

"Ahh! Good boy, my friend! Good Boy!" Riku patted my shoulder.

The day was pretty exciting. Kora was talking the whole time about the party. She was just as excited as I was. She wouldn't tell me what she was going into the party as...said it's going to be a surprise.

I arrive home to Manami's embrace. She was hungry, as usual. Hikaru came up to me, and spoke, "Mom told me you can go to the party in this," she held up a plastic bag of a costume.

I tried it on. Hikaru and Manami were giggling, "What?" I said.

"You look so stupid!" Manami said, pointing at me.

I do look stupid. I'm in a freaking ghost costume. Nothing but a sheet over me with two holes for eyes, "This is the only costume Mom got for me?" Hikaru and Manami were cracking up laughing, just like this morning, "Fine...I'm going to the party."

It was getting dark, but I managed to find Riku's house before the sunlight vanished...all I had to do was follow the loud thumping of music and strobe lights. I ring the door bell, and Riku answers in a bloody tuxedo and a zombie makeover, "Welcome to Riku's Monster Party! And who might you be?"

"Hi Riku..." I say, with the ghost sheet over me.

"Taichi?" He pulls the sheet off of me, seeing my unhappy expression, "Ha! What a stupid costume! You thought you'd get away with that?!"

"Kill me."

"Haha! What ever man, come on in! Enjoy yourself!" He escorts me in, I see a bunch of people dressed in costumes, dancing, and just having fun. Music is blaring in the living room, along with an array of lights, "Kora's right over there by the punch bowl, and boy is she lookin' HOT!"

"Keep your dick in your pants, Riku."

"Go, man! Go!" he shoved me towards the kitchen.

I almost trip, but what ever. I look up to see Kora coming towards me, "Taichi! You made it!" She hugs me. She is looking hot...she's in a skimpy white cat costume, complete with salon styled cat ears in her blue hair.

"Kora! Holy crap! You're looking...!" I had a big smile on me, plus I could feel my boner coming out to check her out too.

"Haha! I know! Does it remind you of anything?" she poses for a bit.

"Haha, I know. Yesterday?"

"Duh! Haha!" she puts down her punch, "Come on! My song's about to come on!" she grabs my arm, and rushes me towards the living room where the dancing is.

I can't dance for my life, but I shook up for a bit. Kora, on the other hand, was moving her hips and giving me slanted eyed lustful looks. She twisted around, and set her bottom on my crotch, still dancing. She laid her head on my chest as she was grinding me. She reached her hands backward for mine, and we interlocked our fingers. We were dancing to that song in what seemed like mock sex. I knew for sure she could feel me poking her, but she didn't seem to mind.

The song ended, and she twists around again to face me, and she was sweating, "I'm gonna go get something to drink okay?"

"Okay," I say back. She walks away. That was hot, I thought, I hope to do that again.

"Taichi!" That voice...

"Bianca?!" No! Not Now! "What're you doing here?!"

"I came for the party of course! No one thinks I'm the real deal anyway, so why not, right? Ha!" She was in her same black outfit: robe and witches hat with high heeled boots. Her dark brown hair was straightened this time instead of curled, so it moved about as she moved instead of bouncing.

"Yeah, but-"

"Taichi! Come outside with me!" she grabbed my arm and rushed me out the Shoji doors to Riku's backyard, where his pool was. Lots of people were out here too, talking and hanging out. I looked back to see if Kora came back, but couldn't see past the crowd.

"What is it?!" I asked her.

"Shh!" she laid her finger on my mouth.

"Bianca!"

"Stop it!" she whispered. She looked around the crowd of people outside, and back on me, "How's your cats?"

"Fine...?" This was getting weirder by the second.

She giggled, "Do you know if they like girls yet?"

"Umm...Hikaru doesn't...but I can't tell with Manami."

"Ha! So there is hope!" Bianca laid her hands on my shoulders, "How about I give you a sneak peak? Hmm?" She grabbed my crotch.

"Whoa! Bianca! Hey!" I flinched backward into a wall.

Bianca held on, and forced herself on me. She found my boner through my pants, and tightened her grip, "Come on, boy. Show me what you can do."

She went straight in. Her tongue penetrated my mouth and felt up mine. She was enjoying it, but I tried to resist as much as I could, even if it was good. I managed to push her from me after five seconds, "Bianca!" I yell.

I look to my right, and see Kora standing at the Shoji doorway. She shook her head, and started to sob. She ran inside, "Kora!" I say, running after her. I could hear Bianca protest behind me, but soon her voice diminished inside from the music. I frantically looked for Kora. I checked the downstairs bedrooms to be shrieked at private lovers. I check upstairs to be met with the same accident. I go back on the dance floor, "Kora! Kora!" No answer.

I gave up. She was gone. She ran off. She wont talk to me anymore. I want to die. Right now. I sit on the couch, trying to cry. My body felt cold, but sweat was dripping down my armpits. I go to the bathroom, but it's locked. I hear Kora crying inside, "Kora?"

"Go away!" she sobbed, through the door.

"Kora...please...I hardly even know that girl."

"She was that witch from yesterday! If you want to be with a girl just to have fun I don't want to be a part of it!" she continued to sob.

"Please...Kora..." I started to cry, "I...I don't even like her...she forced herself on me, I swear."

"Liar!"

"Kora..." I started to sob. My body collapsed by the bathroom door from sadness. I started crying, hard, "Kora! Please! I want you, okay! I've always wanted you! She wants to do ME! I don't want anything to do with her! She came on me forcefully! You don't deserve this, and I don't deserve this!" My last word in that sentence was drawn out from my sobbing. I could feel my body shut down. I was finished. The person that mattered now was Kora. To hell with Bianca, she's the one who started this crap in the first place...making my cats human...what a cruel joke. "Kora...I'm sorry...I...I..." Kora quieted down inside the bathroom, "I...I...I love you."

Silence. Even I was silent. In the background, the music was playing and the people were having a good time, but everything else...silence. Kora opens the bathroom door. I look up from my collapsed state. Kora's hair is now frizzy as hell. I stand up, trying to keep myself straight.

Kora is still crying...just a little...but she eventually talks, "Do you mean it?"

"Yes, Kora. We've been friends since Kindergarten, and we've wanted the same thing from each other for so long. I want to share my heart with you."

She looked away, "You're only saying that because I matter right now. What if Hikaru, or Manami was in my position, would you tell them the same thing?" That struck me hard, "I'm sorry Taichi. I need a bit more convincing than that. I'll believe you on Bianca, but I don't know if you've straighten your priorities yet," she was right, I can't deny it, "When you're absolutely sure, come back and see me," she looks up at me, and reaches for a kiss. I let her. After about three seconds of lip, she couldn't resist. She stuck her tongue out and played with mine. This kiss lasted for a while. I was happy. I was so happy Kora and I are finally embracing each other. I got to kiss her for so long, it was a satisfying amount of time for once. She pulled herself away, panting hard, like I was. She gripped my shoulders as we caught our breath. I started to feel very bad about Hikaru and Manami. Do they feel this much for me? I've known Kora much longer, way before any of them were even born, but still.

I left that party with out saying much to Kora after that. I had a mixture of thoughts racing in my head. This new life is gonna take some getting used to...

Suddenly, I heard a rattle in some bushes nearby, "Haha, really funny Riku," I said. No answer. "Hello?" No one. I investigated the bush, but no one was there. Damn! Scare me why don't ya!