Status: On Hold

Begin Again

Took a deep breath in the mirror

Eight months.

That’s how long it’s been since Addison’s boyfriend ended their ten-month relationship. She knew it had been coming, but no matter how prepared she was, she still ended up broken hearted.

It had been eight months since that day he sent her a text saying it’s over, I’m sorry. Of course, she didn’t take it well. She thought she was in love with him. She spent nights crying herself to sleep wondering what she should’ve done better.

Addison did everything that he had wanted her to do: dye her natural blonde hair the auburn color that he liked, to match her green eyes. She didn’t wear heels around him because she knew he hated how he felt shorter than her five-foot-eight figure. She tried everything she could to please the boy, but he wasn't never happy with her.

He never understood her taste in music and she never understood how he could listen the rap music he played in his car all the time. He didn’t appreciate her snarky comments or the corny jokes she always told. He didn’t like it when she didn’t wear makeup; he told her that she looked her best with it on. He didn’t like the way she dressed and always told her what she should and shouldn’t wear.

But she didn't care, she believed that if a man or woman loved someone, he or she will do anything for that someone.

She used to think love was something that lasted forever. She used to be the hopeless romantic.

But she spent the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break, burn and end. She didn’t believe that love was supposed to be forever anymore. She told herself that there was always an end no matter how hard she worked to make it work.

All love did was tear a person down and make them completely vulnerable. And she believed being vulnerable lead to heartache.

She couldn’t handle another broken heart and she would do everything in her power to avoid it.

She promised herself that she’d never fall again, not ever again.

But Lana, her best friend, became aware of how much her friend has views on love has changed and decided it was enough.

”Hello?”

“Hey Liam? It’s Lana…”

And that's where the story had started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so another love story... Of course :) but with Liam this time!