Feles

Quattuor

Benni and Jade never returned, and Jade's mate who had only been around his kittens a few times, refused to accept kittens that smelt like another tom. For that, Storm was very sad, but Jump and Flint were indifferent. Their father had never been quite fun, and the few times that they had spent with him had involved him hissing at them in anger.

Mischa had died the year before, when she began to lose her sight and was hit by an unknown when trying to return to her families new home in an abandoned human den.

Sasha had mated with a human's cat named Fuji, and had been adopted along with her kittens by said human.

Although, Storm was sad to have his daughter separated from him, he was happy to know that the human who had taken her in was kin with the old human who had died trying to protect her field from the human incident two years ago.

Flip found her way back to her family, sporting a shiny red collar with a bell and proudly told them that she had escaped from the humans who had captured her, and had been taken in by a human child. She told her father that Sky was fine and healthy and that he had returned to their old home in the alley and lead a group of cats, that consisted of some of the cats who had lived with them in the field. She had asked Sky why he had done what he did and he told her that he never felt right, living so near to a human and he couldn't stand the peacefulness. She admitted that she didn't quite understand but he had left before she could ask him anymore questions.

Although Storm was happy that his son was okay, he was still a bit sad that Sky had been so quick to leave them and never look back.

Sadly, after hearing about Sky, Jump who had gone blind in one eye after being scratched by that one time by Sky, went to the city to get revenge. None of the cats ever saw him again.

Stormy mated with Flint and they had three long haired kittens named, Mischa, Benni and Rabbit.

Rain grew to be one of the strongest out of her siblings and became the best hunter. Storm was happy to leave this world knowing that Rain was there to protect her family.

Storm released a soft sigh as he thought about the passing and progress of his family and friends. He wished that he could have seen Sky, and Benni one more time. And he wished that Jump had stayed instead of going after Sky.

A mewing interrupted his thoughts, and he turned to see his lovely mate, Mischa standing beside him. He slowly rose to his paws and trotted after her as she lead him to the nine meadows, where every cat goes to spend the rest of their after life.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)