Status: updated on Sundays

Live While We're Young

Like It's Her Birthday

Time has flown by; I guess that saying is true (time flies when you’re having fun). I don’t know how much fun my life has been, however. Charlotte and I will be going to the concert tonight which means I get to finally relax.

The first thing that needs to get done before going to the hottest guys on the planet is telling Char about my family search. One of my readers convinced me to do it this soon and told me to grow some balls basically. And I kind of agree so I thought it may be time to tell her about the journey I am just beginning/may need her help with. I hope she listens and offers me help.

“Hey Char? Can I talk to you alone?” I asked since she was sitting on our couch with James (yes, Luke’s friend) her new boy toy.

“Yeah, sure. Let’s go in your room!” She replied as she got up and walked towards my room and shut the door. “What’s up Rayne?”

“Well I need to talk to you about something…” she just stares at me so I continue, “I am beginning to search for my family. I have started already and am documenting it with a blog. But I wanted to let you know because I may need an awful lot of support from the only “family” have which is you,” I look at her face and she seems stunned. “Char, say something, please?”

“Wow Rayne that is intense. I will always be here for you to lean on. But I don’t know how else to help you,” She finally replied. “T-6 hours until ALL TIME LOW!!!!!!!!! Just sayin’” and this is why I love Char, she listens for the important sad stuff and gives you something good to think about instead.

So after that we went to our respective rooms and getting dressed. I went for a classic look of black skinny jeans, an Iron Maiden cut off tie t-shirt, navy polish, black booties, and black/sparkly accessories. Char went for more of bold look with bright pink skinny jeans, a Ramones 3 / 4 shirt with pink accents, a pink tank top, black accessories, pink polish, and pink heels. Both of these outfits fit our personalities perfectly that is for sure.

We both decided to not overdue the whole hair and makeup thing; however, it’ll just sweat off anyway ;). Char’s hair was her natural wave along with a head band that pulled the outfit together. I on the other hand put my hair up with a French braid going into a ponytail.

“Holy shit we look fuckin’ hot Rayne,” Char began, “we are definitely getting laid by some famous dudes tonight!”

“In your dreams sweetheart, let’s just go have some good ol’ fun and not think about guys. Is that possible for you Char?” I said making fun of her being boy crazy.

And then we both screamed so loud, “T-3 hours til we meet the men of our dreams!!!!!” I am sure the whole complex heard us.

---
October 14, 2011 (3:00 pm)
OMG guys I am going to see ATL in less than 24 hours. It is not okay how excited I am right now to go to this concert. After having so much on my plate the last couple weeks I definitely need this concert. I need to smile again.

Onto the topic y’ll probably are on this blog for. I opened the packet from Child Services the other day but I haven’t opened the letter yet! I am too scared to open that one. All that I found out from the papers I have seen so far is that my mom’s name is Jade and I have a brother named Fisher. All I can say, wow either my mother was on drugs when she named us or she was way too creative for her own good. Really naming your children Finlee (apparently Fin for short) and Fisher? Who thinks of that and remembers which one is which? The papers did not say how much older Fisher is than me but from the old picture I have I would guess a couple years. I wonder if he remembers me.

I have noticed that a lot of these blogs have shown me as quite a Debbie Downer. Sorry it’s the only place I can show my true feelings. You see I am that person who is always smiling and making my “friends” as happy as possible even if that risks my happiness. I know very selfish of me, I’ve heard it before. I blame not ever having a stable family life, well anything stable in my life actually. My stable status depended on if I was obedient and such my whole childhood so it has definitely poured over to my life now.

Okay well I better get Charlotte to the venue before she has a coronary. She is going to put a hole in our floor if I don’t get her to the car. Maybe I should sneak some alcohol into her drink so she can calm down. Just kidding, I’d probably get caught.

Hopefully I will have enough adrenaline to update y’ll after the concert. If not I am sorry (at least y’ll will know it was such a crazy night I couldn’t update, right?)

I’ll keep in touch.
Fin Rayne


---
Zack's POV

So tonight’s the night I have been waiting for. It’s time to (hopefully) meet this elusive Finlee Rayne from blogspot. I hope I will be able to just feel a connection with her in the crowd so I can let her know I care (okay and just to see if she is as gorgeous in person as she is in pictures). Is there such thing as an internet crush? If so it kind of makes me feel like a stalker.

“Zack, let’s get on stage,” I heard Matt yell.

Well here goes nothing. I will try not to look to hopeful while on stage but I cannot guarantee anything.

---
Finlee's POV

We got to the venue at about 4:30 pm and the doors will be open at 7. Charlotte has been flipping out since we left our apartment. I really should have stuck something into her drink to calm her a bit. Oh well I can’t dwell in the past.

I am beginning to get super excited now that there are only a couple more hours until I am feet away from my dream (future) husband and his band. I am glad we got VIP passes for after the show and I really hope I don’t have a fangirl moment. That would be so embarrassing!

“Rayne, you ready for this?” Charlotte asked jumping up and down. I swear I live with my own little Jack, guess that makes them perfect for each other.

“Oh my god yes! I cannot wait to just go out and have fun for a night without any worries for once,” I replied.

We kept psyching each other up until the doors opened and all of us flooded into the venue. Man this was going to be a blast and I was going to meet the guys that may have well saved my life. Okay, just kept me distracted from the harsh reality surrounding my life.

Char and I made our way towards the front of the mob. We were hoping to get as close as possible to our men to maybe catch their eyes. As we pushed our way to the front we got plenty of dirty looks from the other fans, but you know what you only live once and we may only get to see these guys once. We stood at the front of the crowd against the fence for about 25 minutes before the lights began to fade and our dreams came true.

All Time Low began the set with one of my favorite songs “The Party Song” and all of us in the crowd sang along with Alex’s melodious voice. As he sang I kept reminding myself how blessed I felt watching them from the front row.

The set went on for what seems a lifetime (an amazing one at that) and they decided to slow it down a bit. Alex and my man Zack came out with an acoustic guitar so the other two could have a small break in the set. And then Zack began to strum the chords of my favorite song “Lullabies”. That is when I absolutely melted.

After the set was over all of the fans made their way out to the lobby to hopefully see one of the boys. We on the other hand waited for the venue to clear out a bit before heading towards the back. We showed the security our VIP passes and were on our way to their dressing room. As we got closer to the room I began to get super nervous.

---
Zack's POV

So I am up on stage just doing my thing and I look up and see her. Oh my god she is even prettier than in pictures. How is that even possible? Okay I have to look away from this girl before she notices me staring and so I cannot suck as bad as Jack.

When we began “Lullabies” I decided to look over at her again. It kind of surprised me that she sang every single word to the song. I did not think she would like our older music too.

After the set was over I looked to see if her and her friend made it to the dressing area yet and then decided to go mingle for like 5 minutes with the rest of the fans…
♠ ♠ ♠
They meet in the next chapter!!! When do you think Zack should tell her that he reads about her journey?