Roosterteeth Short Stories

British Asshole - Geoff/Gavin

Gavin looked over at Geoff, who was standing in front of the camera. How shall I fuck with him today? He’d probably be expecting a slap, or something being flung at him so he had to do something different. And he had the perfect idea. Luckily for him, Jack was at yet another convention and everybody else was taking lunch.

This stunt was something that would only happen on a day like this, where the two of them were alone in the office.

“And the Achievement of the Week this week is going to be in..” That’s when Gavin leaned forward from behind Geoff and placed a small kiss on his cheek. Geoff then started rubbing the spot while glaring at him.

Jokingly, Geoff yelled out “British asshole!” Gavin just smiled his goofy smile. That’s when he noticed the soft pink that was coming on to Geoff’s face.

“You’re blushing!” This was a surprise to Gavin. He wasn’t quite sure why he was blushing, but it just made him all the more attractive.

Geoff rolled his eyes. “You better edit that out. Otherwise people are going to start writing sex stories about us. ‘The two ran towards each other in slow motion before falling in each other’s arms, kissing passionately.’.”

That gave Gavin an idea. “Guess I’ll have to edit this out as well.” Taking the step forward, he gently connected their lips.

He had been keeping his secret pretty well up until now. Everyone (especially fans) often asked why he was single and he would respond with a ‘I don’t want to be in a relationship right now.’ or ‘I haven’t found somebody that I want to be with.’ But these were both lies. He liked Geoff. He liked how he made fun of everyone, how he was always joking around, and his tattoos. Oh God, the tattoos. Just the thought made him swoon.

The kiss was..amazing. There was no other way to put it. It was as if they were meant to be together. Not wanting to make things too awkward (although that was probably a bit late) he pulled back a few seconds later.

Apparently, Geoff didn’t like that. Soon they were together again. It all seemed to happen in the matter of about four seconds. Gavin found himself sitting on the chair behind him with his arms around Geoff’s neck while Geoff’s hands were gripping the desk behind them.
“This is so wrong.” Gavin mumbled, not moving his lips away from the other’s. Geoff just nodded slightly and leaned in more. Gavin crossed his legs in the chair and pulled him closer, hands now pulling at his hair.

Then Geoff surprised him again. His tongue ran along Gavin’s bottom lip. He opened his mouth in no time. The taste of him sent shivers down Gavin’s spine. He whined a bit, wanting more.
You know the saying “All good things must come to an end”? This was one of those times. But it wasn’t because they wanted it to.

“Fuck!” Gavin yelled, moving his hand to the back of his own head. The chair had fallen backwards and he hit his head on the desk. Looking up at Geoff, he decided that it was worth it. He grabbed the hand that Geoff had extended and pulled himself up. He rubbed the back of his head before looking at Geoff.

He wanted nothing more than to know what was going on through his mind. What he was thing of what had just happened. Gavin guessed that he liked it, seeing as he was now the one leaning in and pecking Gavin on the cheek. Geoff then moved his lips up to his ear.
“We’ll continue this later.” The whisper made the boy shiver. He nodded furiously. Geoff leaned back and smirked.

“Get back to work.” He said with a wink.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfiction. Like, ever. I didn't proof-read it (which is probably obvious) and I know I could've added more details and such, but I'm pretty content with it. Feedback would be nice, so go ahead and make me cry in the comments!

*Please don't make me cry. I don't think I would ever write again.