Status: One-Shot. Complete

I Want You

Mistakes

The cheering of 2,500 fans was explosive for the members of Eyes Set to Kill. The devoted admirers were raging as they jumped around in the mosh-pit, shoving and head-banging to the uproarious music. The band members were playing a throwback, one of the crowds all-time favorites; Darling. Along with Cisko's heavy screaming, Alexia's fierce, clean vocals, Caleb's dominating drum abilities was Anissa's astounding bass dexterity. Her fingers flew over the chords, rocking the entire stage with the thunderous riffs that completed the bands being. The band would be nothing without her, that's what he thought at least.

He stood far back, so far that he couldn't be seen at all. But he could view everything. His thickly lined, chocolate brown eyes were stuck on the petite goddess that was nearly tucked in the shadows of the stage, her head bowed, allowing her dark, sweaty fringe to fall over her naturally tan face as she basked in her musical daze. Dressed in a loose metallic gray tank that exposed the colorful owl tat on her upper arm, a red pleated skirt, spiderweb-print lace stockings, and black knee-length boots, with several chains around her neck and rings on her fingers, the man salivating over her believed her to be a sight to be reckoned with. Once the band finally finished their set, they thanked their fans for showing up and waved goodbye before leaving the stage and going backstage.

The man didn't fret over losing sight of Anissa. He knew he would see her soon.

~*~*~


Anissa rejected the offers of her sister and her other two band mates for the third time on going out for drinks at a local bar in the city they were touring in. She was a little tired and just wanted to return to her hotel room to be alone. Exiting out of the rear entrance of the center, she traveled down the long length of the alley, not noticing the darkening eyes that were trained on her from above. When she said she wanted to be alone, she meant it, and that's why she decided to ditch her bodyguards and walk with her darling guitar enclosed inside the case she held by the handle.

Mistake #1

After a minute, she popped in her earplugs and turned her iPod to a Slipknot song that energized her for the 15 minute trek to the hotel they were staying in. The raucous music blocked out all the sounds of traffic and sirens in the distance.

Mistake #2

None of the members of ESTK were indulgent enough to go for an expensive hotel, so they instead went for one that was located not too far from venue they played at. Anissa chose ahead of time to use any backway she could find. The somber and gloomy alleys were only lit up by the vibrant glow of the full moon that was slowly being shielded by the dark clouds approaching.

Anissa...

Anissa paused midstep and her eyebrows drew together as she listened to the song roaring through the speakers. Did they just say my name? When the song ended and a new one flooded her ears, she continued on. To be safe, she sped up and gazed around to see if anyone was behind her. There was no one there from what she could see but when her eyes returned forward, the dark figure standing a few feet away made her heart skip a beat as she stopped moving. The guy had on all black save for the fingerless, red leather gloves on his hands and red nail polish on his fingers. His dark, layered hair blew with the wind but still had a way of framing his angular face that made him seem devious.

Hello, Anissa. The serene voice reached her but his lips never parted. Anissa jerked back.

"Whaa... what do you want?" she asked. She thought it to be the simpler question to ask, because if he just came from the concert than he was bound to know her name. His face twisted into a look of amusement.

It's always that same inane question. But you're so cute, you make it tolerable.

Anissa only blinked, but that one tiny flash seemed to have brought him a foot closer. She scowled, shaking her head, hoping to push his voice out. He laughed, but held back from saying anything malicious because he didn't want to scare her...yet.

My name is Ronnie.

Her ears began to tingle slightly, his voice creating some effect that had her seeing two of him. She stumbled back clumsily.

"You didn't..." Her eyelids fluttered and if her vision wasn't playing tricks on her like she wanted to desperately believe, then flecks of black snow were falling from the sky. But that couldn't be because it was August, and it's impossible for snow to fall during summer, let alone be black, right? Right? "You didn't answer my question, Ronnie." Anissa swallowed as she finally gathered her composure. His chuckle was hoarse however soft.

"The answer is so apparent that I'm shocked you took the time to ask for it," he finally spoke aloud. His voice matched the one reverberating in her head perfectly, and he was looming over her without her receiving any indication that he had moved. As if he floated there. The flakes of black never touched her but she could see them sticking to the asphalt and Ronnie, buring holes in them as they landed. She yelped and jumped away from him. Ronnie ignored it and glided closer. "Anissa..." what should have sounded like a delicate whisper came out as a possessive hiss as his slender fingers brushed over her cherubic cheek. "I. Want. You."

Anissa gasped when his frigid skin made contact with hers and staggered back, avoiding the patches of the ground that were slowly blazing as her heartbeat filled her ears and became painful in her chest.

"Well, I dont want you," she found the courage to breathe out. Ronnie's eyes pleaded with her. A bolt of lightning highlighted the sky as the sooty snow fell harder.

"You don't know that, Nissa."

"I'm more than sure of it." She kept her eyes on him as she backed up before spinning around and dashing away. By then, the moon was completely hidden under a veil of puffy, blackish-gray clouds that begin to spew a red substance. As the liquid hit her skin, it began to sizzle and seep into her flesh causing her to scream bloody murder. It wasn't painful, but she felt the thick fluid creep under her skin and coat her bones.

"No, no, damnit," she mumbled incoherently, attempting not to fall down in the blackened alley.

It doesn't have to be this way, Anissa! You and I can be so beautiful!

She dared to take a blind look over her shoulder. Her heart literally stopped for a minute as she caught sight of two red gloves levitating towards her, the painted nails closing in and out because the fingers were grasping for her.

Come to me, Nissa.

"Nooooo! Get out of my head!" Despite all of this, she was still holding onto her guitar case. She hurled it at him with all her strength and tried to speed up as she heard it connect with his solid frame. She could vaguely see the end of the alley, but when she finally reached it, she was snatched backwards and shoved into the brick wall of a building. The enraged face hovering over her immediately caused her to shrink further into the hard structure. Ronnie's face had morphed into an inhumanly repulsive mask with dark purple veins potruding his skin and pulsating visibly, sharp incisors jutting out of his gums, ruby-red eyes that were slitted like a snake, and dark blue lips.

He took a deep, shuddering breath that made his chilly breath wash over Anissa's sallow, panic-stricken face.

You can't just run away from me, Anissaaa. She hoped she died. That would be better than staring at this hideous creature who somehow was lit up even though the entire backdrop was black. The blood continued to rain but the snow turned to a hail of slimy scales that were grotesque and stuck to her body, becoming suctions. Her head swam as they tugged on her skin, her breathing growing shallower as her eyes became bloodred. The last thing she heard was Ronnie's voice next to her ear.

"I want you. And I always get what I want."

Ronnie lifted Anissa bridal style and looked to the sky, willing the onslaught of chaos to end. At his command, it did, and all the holes in him and the ground caused by the snow patched themselves up. Anissa's skin stopped moving from the toxic blood invading it and the scales stuck to her disappeared. Ronnie looked to Anissa's guitar case and it instantly rose and floated to him as he jumped up and became airborne a millisecond later. Him and Anissa were cloaked in the disguise of night as he took her far away.

She was to forever be his now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy -almost- Halloween, lovies! I just couldn't resist.
Comments would be so amazing. {=^.^=}