Status: Short and FINNISHED

One More Night

One More Night

"Welcome all!" I yell out of the microphone with a smile and waved as I was standing on the stage with my band.
"This song is dedicated to my one more night only!" I said and the crowd went wild! I laugh and looked at the band ready to start this night off.
When the beat started I smirked and began.

* I met her at this exact bar.
I was just about to get off the stage when I caught her eyes. Damn what sexy eyes too. I smirked and made my way down after my performance and I followed her to the back room.
I walked in and looked around. Then I heard the door closed and I heard a lock turn. I chuckled when I felt her hands around my torso sliding up my shirt.
I turned around and met her lips with mine.
A month later
We both collapsed exhausted and breathless. Perfect frustration sex. We both laid there catching our breath. Another fight, more throwing happened, and it always ended with us having fantastic sex.
Next day
She slammed the door as she walked out angrily. I threw the first thing I saw, which were my keys, at the door. Then I raced to the door and pulled it open. She was just standing there. As if she knew what I was going to open the door. Within seconds we were wrapped in each others arms and we made it back to the bed without a problem. *

"You and I go hard, at each other like We going to war
You and I go rough, We keep throwing things and slammin' the door
You and I get so, damn dysfunctional we stopped keeping score.
You and I get sick, yah I know that we can't do this no more
But baby there you again, there you again making me love you
Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid crawling back to you"

* A few days later.
I told her I would leave. I promised her I would. It took some convincing. But she finally believed me.
"One more night." She said to me.
I replied with a smile and wrapped my arms around her and drew her in closer planting a soft, and soon passionate, kiss. *

"So I cross my heart, and I hope to die, that I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times But I'll only stay with you one more night"

* "Please!" She pleaded.
*I shook my head and told her that we were done and it wouldn’t work. She told me, no, pleaded me to stay and that we would fix the problem. I was about to say no but her lips beat me to it.
She kissed hard. I felt her hands going down my chest and into my front. I dropped my bags and lifted her up wrapping her legs around my waist.
"One more night." I whispered. *

"Trying to tell you no, but my body keeps on telling you yes
Trying to tell you stop, but your lipstick got me so out of breath I'd be waking up, in the morning probably hating myself
And I’d be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell
But baby there you go again, there you go again making me love you
Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid crawling back to you
So I cross my heart, and I hope to die, that I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I've said it a million times But I'll only stay with you one more night."

I looked around the crowd with a smile and reached for the screaming girls hands. I continued singing.

"Yeah baby give me one more night Yeah baby give me one more night Yeah baby give me one more night."

* I walked in from a long days work at the studio. I was mad. Everything had gone wrong today. But there wasn’t anything I could do to fix it.
"You home?" I heard her call me. I smirked and walked into the kitchen to wrap my arms around her waist. She was cooking, like usual.
"What’s for tonight?" I asked her.
"The usual." She replied in a monotone.
"Nothing special....?" I said as I kissed her neck. I heard her chuckle and knew dinner was forgotten and that we would once again be ordering take out.
She turned around and kissed me softly. I deepened the kiss and lifted her gently onto the counter.
"Take out?" She asked with a smirk as she kissed my neck, and I simply nodded. *

"But baby there you again, there you again making me love you
Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
So I cross my heart, and I hope to die, that I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I've said it a million times But I'll only stay with you one more night
(yeah baby give me one more night)
So I cross my heart, and I hope to die, that I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I've said it a million times But I'll only stay with you one more night"

I finished the song with a smile and caught the eyes of the same women. I made my way down, and there she was. Waiting with a smirk on her face. A smirk we both knew too well.
“I don't know, whatever...” Were the last thoughts I had before I went with the girl with the damn sexy eyes for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
*CREDIT TO MAROON 5'S SONG ONE MORE NIGHT!!!!!!!!*