Ramblings of a Psychotic American.

Eyes over easy.

I'm almost never in a good mood, but when I am some fuckwit has to come and completely destroy it. There I am, just skyping with the one I love, then BAM. It's like I just got hit in the head with a fucking brick. Her good mood gets destroyed, as does mine. You just have to love it when that happens, right? Worst part is, there's nothing I can do about it. Whether I was there or not, it would either mean being denied access to their home when I move in, or being kicked out if I were there. I can't just hold this shit in, and they can't fucking expect me to.

Sure I'd probably get shit for it, but what part of COMPLETELY FUCKING PSYCHOTIC IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? What part of SEVERE ANGER PROBLEM IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? This is what I mean when I say if my rage isn't over 9000 it usually breaks. Worst part of my anger issue, is if I seem completely calm, it's not the eye of the storm, no. It's the part where if someone so much as breathes in my direction, I'd snap their neck like a toothpick.

Sure I'm underestimated because I'm five foot three inches tall and weigh one-hundred and seventeen pounds. But I can assure you, I can and will kill you. To the contrary, I don't actually like being violent. I actually enjoy being a peace keeper of sorts. But when stupid fucking people, have to bitch about certain other people don't do a certain thing, BUT IT'S STILL DONE ANYWAY. I don't see a fucking problem, what you wanted is done. Why fucking bitch? Because who you expected to do it didn't get to because someone basically vouched to do so?

At this rate, I'm pretty sure I'll blow up. I know I'm not meant to hold in everything, but it serves a good purpose. Usually the one that pisses me off the most is the one to light the short fuse on that bomb. I like to think of my anger as mass amounts of C4, it doesn't always get the chance to detonate but when it does it completely fucking destroys everything you are. Sometimes I wish my anger was as controllable today as it was when I was a little kid. Back then, I just use to pretend that if I stared long enough at someones head it'd just explode.

You know, come to think of it. Being psychotic is something that's hard to understand. Most people think being a psychopath means you're meant to be in a mental institution. It's hard to spot someone who's psychotic. They're just like normal ass people, with normal ass traits. Either way, you can't just expect one person to do all the shit you want them to in one day.

I'm pretty sure I won't get to talk to her for the rest of the night, or for awhile if she does come back on. So thanks a lot. Fuck you.