Ah The Good Life

Ah The Good Life

Ah The Good Life

"PO! Three bowls of noodle soup to table three."

"Yes Dad…" the young Po said with boredom evident in his voice.

"Oh Po… Don't feel bad we're noodle folk. Groth runs through our veins!" Mr. Ping replied cheerfully.

Po simply sighed and took the orders of noodle soup to their designated table. A few minutes later he stood by the main entrance to his dads noodle shop and was looking up to the Jade Temple, imagining being one of the Furious Five. He was so lost in his dream that he didnt even notice the sound of the alarm bell being rung as bandids were running into the village.

The daydreaming panda simply sttod there looking up as all of the customers ran past him. He snapped back to reallity as a sheep customer ran into hi sarm and kept running without an apology.

"Huh wha…" Po's question was cut short as Master Tigress pushed him out of the way of an incoming arrow.

"Watch out kid and stop staring at the temple." Po was awestruck. The amazing grace that stood before him in the shining light was no other than the tiger he adored since his childhood. Her orange fur rustling gently in the soft breeze as she took her battle stance and rushed into battle to the other side of the village.

Po got back up and watched from a distance the spectacle that was Tigress' battle with dozens of incapable wolf bandits.

He was daydreaming again… oh how good this daydream was nonetheless.

The good life is what I need

Too many people stepping over me

The only thing that's been on my mind

The one thing I need before I die

All I want

Is a little of the good life

All I need

Is to have a good time

The good life

All I want

Is a little of the good life

All I need

Is to have a good time

The good life

(The good life)

I don't really know who I am

It's time for me to take a stand

I need a change and I need it fast

I know that any day could be the last

All I want

Is a little of the good life

All I need

Is to have a good time

The good life

All I want

Is a little of the good life

All I need

Is to have a good time

The good life

Hold on, hold on

I always wanted it this way

(You never wanted it this way)

Hold on, hold on

I always wanted it this way

(You didn't ask for it this way)

I always wanted it this way

(The good life)

All I want

Is a little of the good life

All I need

Is to have a good time

The good life

All I want

Is a little of the good life

All I need

Is to have a good time

The good life

(The good life)

With those last words Tigress' battle was finished aswell. Po was still standing there, his mouth agape as the orange angel walked towards him. With each step taken Po could feel his heartbeat going stronger. With every swing of her tail more and more butterflies were welling up in his stomach. With every soft kiss…

"PO! WAKE UP! YOU LAZY PANDA THIS IS NO TIME TO BE SLEEPING! DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE ALARM BELL!" Po was (rudely) awaken by Master Shifu.

"Yeah… yeah… coming!" he mumbled still half asleep.

"Hah… i guess dreams do come true" he mumbled to himslef as he got out of his bedroll and ran out of the studen barracks, down the 1000 steps and into a glorious battle, next to the Furious Five and his beloved orange angel, a battle that would be written down in history and onto a scroll, which would be placed among the 10 000 existing ones that Po had yet to read…

"Aww man…"

"Po concentrate!" Finally the orange angel spoke…