Status: I'm new to this. Sorry if it's bad. I did try my hardest to make this a good fanfic.

Untitled

OoOoOoOo

~ chapter 1.
"now do you all understand your homework??" Kaye asked as the bell finished ringing, "if anybody has any problems, come to me after this lesson and i will help sort it out." she smiled softly. Ches stood up from her chair and pushed it under and began to walk away, "Ches! wait, where are you going?" she asked sharply, "uh, well, the bell rang so i'm off home, as usual?" she sighed. "well, you haven't been doing so well on your maths and it's personally getting to me.." Kaye said swiftly. Ches started to walk away, yet again, Kaye sighed and looked towards her desk, beginning to open Ches' folder. "why are you looking at mine?" she sighed emphasising 'mine'. "because i told you, you're not doing so well in maths and i need to personally figure out this issue.." she said smiling, hiding back a wink. Ches started strolling towards Kaye's desk, and sat right in front of her. "what kind of issues?" she asked, smirking, "well, for starters, your algebra.." Kaye trailed off, "and your notes aren't that great either, i mean looking back at these in a couple of years?? you have no chance.." she sighed. "well," she said sitting, facing Kaye, "i guess i could always come back after school.." she said leaning in towards Kaye, her breath was lingering around Kaye's chest, revealed by her low cut top. "uh, yeah, sure, you can, i'm here on tuesdays and wednesdays and i do revision at students houses on monday, which is today. so i'll give your parents a ring and sort things out, yes?" Kaye asked. "my parents aren't in, you see, they're both lawyers so they go on business trips around all the time." she said heavily sighing. "oh, Ches. i'm sorry to hear that, okay, are you free tonight?" Kaye spoke. "yes, i walk home because my house is like.. uh, around the corner.." she said. "okay, let me grab my stuff and we'll head off, yeah?" asked Kaye softly, "yeah!!" replied Ches with a spot of enthusiasm as they both began to walk towards the door.
  1. um..
    basically Chaye. ship it or die mkaY BYE
  2. hm
    awwwwww enjoy bbys