Status: I'm new to this. Sorry if it's bad. I did try my hardest to make this a good fanfic.

Untitled

um..

chapter 2~
"so," Ches began, "what got you into teaching?" questioned Ches. "well, i didn't have anything else planned, and i needed the money, 20 and homeless wouldn't be a good start to my adult life.." she laughed. "oh, i see.." she winked. "well, this is my-" she said trailing off, "house" she said as she clasped the keys from her pocket. "woah, this is.. h-h-huge" Kaye stuttered, "eh, i guess, it's my parents, more like mine because they're never here.." she grinned. Ches guided Kaye into the darkly decorated room and smiled. "would you like to stay here or go up to my room??" Ches questioned Kaye, "bedroom?" she replied rhetorically. Ches walked towards and up the spiral staircase as Kaye followed on behind, Ches flung open a door to reveal walls covered in posters, All Time Low and My Chemical Romance to be precise. "Ches, this is beaut-i-ful." she said spelling each separately, "i fucking love All Time Low!!" she screamed out, "sorry, abit too excited." she grinned. "my parents totally despise them, but they're never here to check my room so i draw the fuck out of these walls and hang shitloads of posters up and life is great," she said smirking towards Kaye. Ches sat on her bed, her covers patterned with various coloured flowers, she patted the place beside her and smiled, "sit down!" she smiled. Kaye sat next to Ches and took out her folder from the bag she'd been carrying, "hey, Kaye..?" Ches whispered, "yes, Ches?" she replied, "are we really gonna study??" she pouted. "yes, unfortunately.." sighed Kaye. "there are always alternatives to studying, like we could fuck and revise algebra AFTER it??" asked Ches, "Ches.. what did you just say..?" she questioned, "uh, um, shit.." Ches blushed, "well, lets just say, if i was a dude, i'd totally have a boner right now.." she smirked, "Ches.. lay down.." smiled Kaye, as Ches lay on her back, Kaye crawled from the edge of the bed, so she was lay on top of Ches, she slowly began to push her lips towards Ches' and grabbed hold of her buttoned up shirt, "let's get this off??" she said between kisses, "yes!" squealed Ches, she tore apart the shirt as two plastic white buttons fell to the ground, "is this what you want, Ches?" asked Kaye, "yes, this is all i've wanted for awhile now.." she replied as Kaye undid her zipper and dragged her trousers from Ches' legs, Kaye lay half way off the bed, reaching for her bag, "well, this is what i hoped would happen, because i fucking love you." she slyly replied. she reached in towards her bag and pulled out a toy of some sort, Ches saw what she had in hand, it was a dildo, Ches cried with excited, Kaye also brought a tube of a suspicious liquidy gel and Ches eyed it up, before squirting an acceptable amount onto the palm of her hand, she gently pecked Ches on the lips before rubbing up and down on the toy, she lifted Ches' legs up so they balanced firmly on her shoulders, as she began to push the cold lubed up dildo straight into Ches, Ches squealed and screamed Kaye's name, this pleasured Kaye, and as she closed her eyes she began to moan, the moans became louder and Ches' squealing became panting, Kaye inserting the dildo in and out became familiar with the motion and began to kiss Ches' body with cute butterfly kisses, as Kaye finished up, Ches sat up from the current position and tried to regain her breathing. "so, Ches, uh, what's gonna happen now?" she asked confused as she cleaned up around her, "well, i really like you, and if you like me then maybe.. we could, be together.. like.. together together?" she said making sure she got the hint, "yes, let's see how this goes." she said hugging Ches and kissing her cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
i don't really like this. i wrote it so bad but pls forgive me