Status: I'm new to this. Sorry if it's bad. I did try my hardest to make this a good fanfic.

Untitled

hm

chapter 3~
•next day ok•

Ches walked into classroom 2.12, for her lesson of maths with Kaye. as she went to sit down, she looked up, straight at Kaye who was looking straight back and winked, "good morning, Ches!" she grinned, "morning, miss!" Ches laughed. "okay guys," Kaye began, "now, this lesson will be a formal study break, it'll give you a chance to revise and catch up, ready for the test you'll be getting soon.." she smiled. an array of mumbles came from the class of cliques, "so, everyone make their way to the library and remember your books!" she laughed. as everyone departed from the class, it just remained Ches and Kaye. "so.." Ches started, "yeah, i really enjoyed lastnight." she said grinning, "me too, i hope it wasn't too harsh on you.." she laughed, "fuck no!" she replied. Kaye walked over to the door, shut it and pulled the blind down, "now nobody can see in, nor can we see out.." she whispered. "oh, Kaye, i like your thinking." she grinned, Ches began pacing towards Kaye, as soon as she got as close as she could, she began to kiss her on the lips, surprising they could go on as long as they did, "wait.." Kaye said panting for breath, "i cannot breathe.." she laughed. "sorry.." Ches trailed off, "i forgot about breathing for a split second, you're all i'm thinking about.." she grinned. "aw, baby, you're so fucking cute." she replied kissing her on the forehead and placing her arms around Ches' neck, going in for one last kiss as somebody knocked at the door. "uh, who is it??" asked Kaye, "miss?? it's Dan?? i don't understand this question!?" he said awaiting a reaction, "Dan, couldn't you get Phil to help you?? i'm kinda busy right now!" she giggled, sitting Ches onto the wooden desk, "i did," he began, "but he just told me to do it myself and um, i can't??" he finished, "okay, Dan, give me a couple of minutes and i'll be out!" she replied, "okay!" he said with a hint of happiness. Kaye then focused on Ches, she held both of Ches' hands and began to kiss her lips multiple times, "i'll call you later," she grinned, "that should be fun.." she trailed off, leaving the classroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
~yAY ok this isn't exciting but yeah oKK HOPE UNENJOYED AKDBKSBGAHSHSHSHS~