Status: In Progress

The Only Hope For Me

Gerard's POV:

He looked down at his lap slightly embarrassed shouldn’t I be the one that’s embarrassed? I was the one that just called my brother’s best friend hot!

I found my voice and began to speak, “Sorry, I sh-“he cut me off...

“It’s okay, Gee and thanks.” He looked up at me smiling.

Did he just call me Gee?! I thought only Mikey called me that? I liked hearing it in Frank’s voice though…

I decided to change the subject, “So what brings you to my room?” I asked him casually.

“Well, I kinda heard you cry earlier...” He spoke softly. How did he hear me he was sleeping..? “I guess I was eaves dropping.” He added.

“oh…” I didn’t know what to say…
“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have. But if you don’t mind, I’d like to know why you got so upset over my problems…”

He heard the whole conversation..?

I thought for a moment, why did I get so upset over Frank’s problems? I hardly know the kid…

“Well, you have some terrible shit going on, Frankie… I guess I just realized how bad some people get it… I’m here for you, Frank, whenever you want to talk. Even the smallest things ever, I want to help.” He smiled as I finished my sentence, his smile was adorable.

Why do I feel like this?

“Thanks, Gerard.” He reached over and hugged me lightly; I smiled and hugged him back softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please, I'm not sure if you like it or not, the ammount of readers is going down on every chapter.. Please let me know what you think<3

The next chaper will be rather short too.

Oh and make sure you've read the chapter before this, I posted them both at the same time so you might have only read this one.