A Kiss Before She Goes

The Hardest Part is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Gerard is walking up the stairs seconds after he hears his brother’s door close. His hands close around the shining brass door knob as he turns it slowly. He pushes the door open to find himself standing face to face with Mikey.

“Gerard – I thought…”

Gerard stops Mikey’s sentence as he crashes his lips down against his brother’s. The younger man brings his hands up, tangles his fingers in his older brother’s hair.

Gerard pulls back a little, catches Mikey’s bottom lip in his teeth.

Mikey moans.

“Gee, I’ve wanted this for so long.” He whispers.

The corners of Gerard’s mouth turn up into a smile.

“I thought this might be it.”

“Hmm?”

“I just meant that I thought this was what you’ve been needing…” A quick kiss on the lips… “maybe.”

Mikey stares into his brother’s eyes, eyes that look so much like his own. Gerard’s face is clouded with lust. His eyes shine bright with love - both for his brother and the fascination he has with things that are forbidden.

Mikey’s back is pressed against the wall of his bedroom, the cool plaster soothing his heated skin. Gerard’s fingers dig deep into his hips; Mikey wonders briefly if there will be crescent shaped marks left on his bones.

“Gerard.”

Gerard moans slightly against Mikey’s pale chest. His lips are parted, his heavy breathing coming out in short, hot bursts against the younger man’s skin.

“Gerard.”

Mikey’s eyes open as the movement against his body ceases. Gerard doesn’t remove his mouth from Mikey’s body, but his lips stop moving, and Mikey doesn’t take his hands off his brother’s ass, but he stops gripping so hard.

Gerard’s hazel eyes meet Mikey’s.

Gerard doesn’t speak; his eyes are full of questions. The most important one being, “why the hell did we stop?”

“Are you sure about this, Gee?”

“I thought you wanted this.” Gerard’s voice is quiet, soft.

“I did. I do.” Mikey isn’t sure why he’s asking. Why he’s even question this act that he has wanted for so long. He feels his body start to shake with worry that the pause he has just made them take will be just enough time for Gerard to come to his senses and leave.

Gerard’s hand leaves Mikey’s hip.

Mikey closes his eyes and leans into the touch as Gerard’s hand is brought up to cradle his face.

“Mikey – Do you want this?”

Mikey nods his head, his eyes are still closed.

“Look at me… Do you want this?”

Mikey nods his head again, this time his eyes are open.

“Are you sure?”

Another nod.

“Good.”

Gerard has his hands on Mikey’s shoulders, pushing him back towards the bed. His lips attach to the younger mans throat again, but as they both collapse on the bed, his mouth moves to Mikey’s jaw line.

Mikey moans deep in his throat as Gerard runs his hands up and down his sides.

Mikey’s shirt is pulled up and over his head and is discarded on the floor by the bed.
Gerard’s shirt follows shortly after.

“Gerard… God…” Mikey is panting through his open mouth.

Gerard groans against his brother’s chest in response.

Mikey grabs Gerard’s shoulders, digging his nails into the pale skin, their eyes meet and in
answer to the unspoken request, Gerard flips them over and Mikey is now in control.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this for, Gerard. No fucking idea.”

Gerard smiles up at his brother, the tip of his tongue snakes out to wet his dry lips. Mikey’s fingers splay out on Gerard’s bare chest; he moves his body back and forth, successfully grinding his erection against his brother’s.

Gerard throws his head back; his mouth open, his eyes blinking rapidly, his dark hair is spread all across the pillow.

Mikey’s hands move down, running over Gerard’s body. His fingers ghost over Gerard’s nipples, causing Gerard to arch into the touch, trying to get more. Mikey’s hands ignore
Gerard’s bodily pleas and continue further down over the soft skin of his stomach and stop
at the waist of Gerard’s jeans.

Gerard pushes his hips forward, half daring and half begging Mikey to continue. Mikey’s eyes are trained on the button of his brother’s pants, even as he begins to undo the button and unzip the zipper, his eyes do not move.

Finally, the black jeans are pulled past Gerard’s hips and off his legs and are thrown to the floor with the rest of their clothes. Gerard reaches forward, grasps Mikey’s belt buckle in his hands.

“Mikey, aren’t you forgetting something?”

It takes the younger Way less than five seconds, excluding the unbuckling of the belt, to
remove his jeans.

Mikey gasps as he settles back down onto his perch straddling his brother’s hips, their erections now separated only by the thin material of their boxers.

Gerard thrusts his hips upward again; Mikey moans and leans forward pressing his whole body against his brothers.

Their lips connect, tongues battling – not for dominance, but it is still a battle.

Mikey is sucking at the pulse in Gerard’s neck as he reaches between their bodies to grasp his brother’s erection. Gerard’s breath hitches in his throat, his eyes squeeze shut.

“You like that? Does it feel good, Gerard?”

Gerard does not speak, but his mouth hangs open.

Mikey moves his hand up and down, more of a motion in his wrist than anything else.

“Stop, Mikey. Stop.” Gerard puts his hand over his brother’s.

Mikey raises an eyebrow.

Gerard’s face tinges slightly pink.

“Can you, can you put your mouth… on me?” Gerard’s eyes are downcast, and Mikey smirks.

“You want me to suck you off, Gerard?”

Gerard nods.

“Say it.”

Gerard mumbles something unintelligible.

“What was that?”

“I want you to suck me off.” Gerard speaks only slightly louder than he had before, the
embarrassment evident in his voice.

Mikey smiles.

“Done.”

Mikey grabs the band of his brother’s blue boxers and very swiftly pulls them down. Mikey grips the base of Gerard’s erection, his mouth hovering close above it.

Mikey breathes out a small burst of warm air and places a small kiss on the tip of Gerard’s cock before taking it into his mouth.

Gerard groans. A deep, full bodied groan. The sensation of Mikey’s warm, wet mouth covering him completely makes him shudder from his legs to his shoulders and head.

“Oh my god…” He whispers.

He tangles his hand in Mikey’s shaggy blonde hair, his other hand lightly sweeping across his own chest.

Mikey’s head begins to bob faster between his brother’s legs, his free hand moving to gently caress Gerard’s balls.

“Mikey… Fuck… Mikey.”

Mikey sucks harder, begins swirling his tongue around the tip. The hand in Mikey’s hair grips tighter and Mikey knows his brother is about to come. He brings his hand up and entwines his fingers with the hand Gerard had been resting on his chest.

“Fuck… Shit Mikey, I’m gonna... I’m gonna, fuck!”

Gerard’s body arches in the moment that he comes, his teeth bite into his bottom lip and his eyes clench shut. Mikey keeps his mouth over Gerard’s softening cock, making sure to swallow every drop of his brother’s release.

Mikey practically slithers up Gerard’s body, crushing his mouth down over Gerard’s.

As their tongues twine together, Gerard can taste himself on his brother.

“Mikey that was… that was…”

“Dreamy?” Mikey giggles and then suddenly stops.

Gerard’s face is somber and he sits silently.

“No…” Mikey whispers. He holds his head in his hands and knows that when he looks up, Gerard will have disappeared.

“No, no, no. Not this time.” Mikey sighs. He knows that Gerard is probably still sitting on the couch where he left him.

He thinks that maybe these dreams, these fantasies are starting to take their toll.

And yet, with all his heart, and even as the tears run down his face, he hopes the dreams do not end.