Status: tell me if you like... or i shall spred my diseases moahahahaha of penguins

Your Blood

the smell of your blood

Josh P.O.V
The new guy was huge It made me feel more like a dwarf, it was almost scary when he walked into our class room, there was something not so right about him, the teacher told us his name, “ Chris”. It sounded so wonderful but also strong. He talked a little bit, and then sat beside me. I Think I fell in love.
Chris P.O.V
I walked into my new class, hoping that the years would pass by quickly and that no one would find my secret. I was a blood sucker or as you may call it a vampire. And I was always hungry, hungry for blood. I told them my name and where I came from, then I found myself an empty chair where I could sit, I looked besides me and felt the hunger rise, it was the most beautiful human I had ever seen, he was sitting there smelling sweet and quite irony.
I had to fight back the urge to bite him, when he stretched his weak neck. I saw some bruises on his skin, scars; it didn’t look like he would be missed by anyone, so I decided that I had found me my victim. Tonight would be a good night, for me that is…
I held out my hand towards the human boy “hello, my name is Chris, and you are?”
Josh P.O.V
It was the first time someone had asked for my name, and it felt strange “ Josh”. He looked at me and smiled “ So do you want to join me for lunch?”.
“ I’d loved to” I smiled.