Status: tell me if you like... or i shall spred my diseases moahahahaha of penguins

Your Blood

lunch

It was lunch time, and I was starving, I walked out of my class room, and Chris followed behind me, and I can swear that I felt something touch my neck, by when I turned my head, i found nothing at all, only Chris, who was looking paler than before. He started to wonder when I didn’t go where everyone else were going, but the thing was that I was not popular so if I would eat outside instead.
I felt it again, this time harder, 1. I had finally gone insane. 2. Something was touching my neck. It all spooked me out.
Chris’s P.O.V
It smelled so good, it was all irony and sweet, I had to hold myself back, so I wouldn’t attack him where everyone could see us, his neck looked so smooth, I touched it, taking my hand fast away when josh looked at me, Naïve little pray, I thought, smirking to myself. He started to get close to the cafeteria, I mentally screamed inside of me nooo, cause I was starving, and the thing I didn’t need now, was company, all I wanted was some blood, is it too much to ask for, but then in the last minute, he stepped away, and started to go for the door that led out to the playground. I looked out, and to my likings, the sun was gone, so no pain for me. I couldn’t stay quiet any longer, “fuck” Josh turned around and asked what it was.
Josh’s P.O.V
“Fuck” I turned around, looking at chris, asking what it was, he looked at me, and said, “Ummmh nothing”. I turned around again, walking towards a dark corner, the only place where no one saw me, I sat down, and chris followed, we started to talk, and to ask.
And then he hugged me, tight, he was so cold and strong, I felt uncomfortable, and tried to escape, Chris looked at me and smirked, showing me his pointy teeth “Oh no, you just stay still, your nothing but a weak pray”, “NOOOOO” I shouted, and bit his shoulder, I felt someone drag my head back,” now I am pissed, and more hungry”, Chris bit me, I tried to scream, but it would just hurt more, and I knew no one would miss me, so laying on the ground in cold strong hands, and the new kids fangs buried in my neck, I listened to the sounds of him drinking and swallowing my blood, and the way he moaned in a sexual way, his grip getting tighter and the world disappearing as I started to cry.
Chris’s P.O.V
After we sat down, he started to ask me some questions and I answered some of them, we started to talk, and I felt that he wasn’t so bad, I started to like him, but then I felt the hunger, bigger than before, and all I could do was, grip the boy’s body, and hug it tight, smelling his neck, he started to move around, trying to escape, but showing him my teeth and saying “oh no, you just stay still, your nothing but a weak pray”, he shouted and did something I didn’t expect, he bit me in the shoulder, and that made me pissed, so I took a hold of his head and almost ripped it back, so I could see his vessels, pumping blood, scared and lively, and bit down hard, I sucked and bitt, swallowing blood, getting all warm and happy, moaning, tears hit my hands, I looked at the boy, not wanting to kill him, so I bit my own wrist, then put it against his almost cold and dead mouth, waiting to feel something.
He didn’t respond, Was It too late?
♠ ♠ ♠
will josh survive?? dada daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!