Status: tell me if you like... or i shall spred my diseases moahahahaha of penguins

Your Blood

Waking up

Josh’s P.O.V
Am I dead? I tried to open my eyes, but they were too heavy, It was cold, but still warm, And everything was so silent, I felt something wet fall, like it was raining, but it didn’t feel like water, it was .. Thicker, something wet, against my mouth, the smell was almost gone, but still I could smell something metal like, and I tried my best to not open my mouth, but it forced itself inside, making me almost suffocate, something else wet fell down, landing on my face, like a tear, making me gasp, making me swallow, first it tasted awful, but then I loved it, still eyes closed I started to suck, and bite, loving the taste. Finally after some minutes or two, opening my eyes to see a shocked and sad, but still happy looking Chris, and to see myself covered in blood, holding his hand. I had to say something, but what?
“yummy” and that’s it, I thought that was all I could say? It’s the dumbest I could ever think of, like da fuq Josh, mentally cursing to myself, not seeing that Chris on the other hands, went all pms, crying and smiling, laughing and bleeding, Looking away, blushing like mad.
“WAAAIT, IS THAT A TEAR?” I looked at him, so he did cry after all, why would he do that?
Chris looked at me, opening his mouth and the words that came out, stunned me “I don’t know, why I cried, I never cared about someone before, but well seeing that you never had any friends and yeah, it made me feel sorry for you”. Hearing those words, made me blush even more “you forgot about my hamster, I’m not that alone” I sad smiling. “well how should I know” he said and hugged me, he was warm, and smelled nice too, I sniffed his neck, laying my head on his shoulder, Then screamed, “FUUUUCK IT HURTS!!”.
Chris’s P.O.V
I hugged him, feeling all warm and fucked up inside, smiling like a maniac, it was all so strange now, feelings never felt before, suddenly hitting me like a bomb, Josh hugged me, then sniffed my neck, making me blush, but the sound of his painfully scream, ripped through the silence.
Holding josh, close to my body, making him stop, this would be one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor josh :'ccc -hugs josh-