Status: I will try and update as much as I can. :)

The Secrets and Whispers of the Broken

Two

10 years old.

My mom and dad are going on a vacation. I begged them to let me go, but they told me it was an 'adults only'. I had wanted to cry but I held it in and nodded my head.

If only I had made them take me.

I walked to my room and cried. I hated being left behind. My mom came into my room later and sat next to me and said that my older cousin is going to watch me. She said my brother was going to a friends house. So I was going to be a good girl and do as my cousin says. I don't remember ever meeting my older cousin, but I just nodded my head and looked at the ground.

When my parents were leaving they both hugged me and said goodbye, and as they were leaving my older cousin wrapped one hand around my lower back. I tried to squirm away, but he had a firm grip on me. As soon as my parents were gone he pulled me in the house and smiled at me and I almost ripped myself from his grip and ran to my room. I get a bad feeling around him. I don't like him. I didn't come out when he called me to dinner. I ignored him when he started to knock on my door. He didn't come in, and I would have locked it but my door doesn't have one. I feel uneasy, but I pull the covers over my head and fall asleep.

I awake to pitch blackness, and I could feel someone was watching me. My heart started to race and my stomach sank. Then I started to hear shallow breathing that wasn't my own.

I stayed as still as I could, why do I feel so afraid?

I hear his voice right next to me.

"So your awake?" I had to keep myself from screaming. His voice was right next to me. I felt pressure on the bed and he climbed on top of me. I let out a ear piercing scream and he covered my mouth with his hand. I started to struggle but he had me in a firm grip.

Let go of me. Don't touch me.I don't like this! Stop! Please! I wanted to scream as loud as i could with these words, but I couldn't speak. I was frozen as he whispered to me. I felt bile rise in my throat, and I could only let out muffled yells.

Stop...

Stop..!

Stop!

STOP!!!!