Status: Monthly.

Obscure

Short Introductions.

Markus.

"Sullivan,man, what is up?",Mark exclaimed as they did their madeup handshake.
"I've been slayin' some wild Oakleys lately on the 5th planet in the Orbatorn Galaxy.",he said and grinned.
"Woah. Rad,man. How do you even get fifty feet from those things wihout getting killed?",Mark asked in amazement.
"Just gotta practice.",Sullivan told him.
"That's too damn hard.",Mark chuckled.
"That's right. I forgot you just go with what you know.",Sullivan said.
"That's just how I roll, Man."
"So what have you been up too lately?"
"The ususal.", Mark answerd as he shrugged.
"Sneaking out on jobs. Finding the occasional girl. Accidentally and purposely pissing people of. You never get tired of that stuff do you,Mark?",Sullivan asked, knowing that his friend hasn't changed at all from the time he had left.
"You know me too well.",he chuckled.

--
Malvolent.

"You got bit?",Malvolent asked as she traced over the fresh mark on her friend's neck.
"Yeah," He answered bluntly, but then joked."Hey, maybe Vampires really do exsist. I'll get to suck peoples blood soon."
She stared him giving him a look as if he was serious,"This isn't a joke."
He rolled his eyes; thinking why he even tried to make her crack a smile."It was a joke, Malvolent. You're supposed to laugh...why do I even try?"
"Why do you try? I don't see how that was supposed to be funny in the first place. You got bitten.",Malvolent told him and took another look at the scar.
He pushed her away lightly and sighed from his frustration,"First of all, it was a rhetorical question. Second, i'm alright. I just got bitten by some thing or someone."
"What if the person had some sort of disease or virus or maybe even rabies? We don't have time for jokes and rhetorical question, Connroy.",she told him.
"You wanna take me to Dr.Ace don't you?",he asked, knowing he would be guessing correctly.
"It'd be the safest thing to do.",she said crossing her arms, noting that she won't change her mind.
"Aww, you're making me blush.You love me don't you?",Connroy joked.
She had no change of emotion on her face.
His smiled faded."Nevermind. Let's just go."

--
Tonic.

"Covallo, you got the gears ready?",Tonic asked him.
Covallo carried the bag over to him and dropped it on the floor."Tonic, we decided to leave you out on this one."
Tonic furrowed his eyebrows in anger.
Cavallo gulped."It wasn't my desicion,Tonic. They all thought it would be better if you didn't go because you stand out."
Tonic looked down at himself, wondering exactly how he stood out."How the fuck do I stand out?",he asked with his raised voice, not quite yelling.
"Well, no offense, Tonic, but look at you. You're dressed like some steampunk-goth. If the police come they already know you're face, anyways.",Cavallo admitted.
Tonic had his hands in a fist. He stared down a nervous looking Cavallo. Tonic got distracted by a motorcyclye in the farcorner of the half empty ware house.
"Look, Tonic, we would-",Cavallo begun, but stopped abruptly as Tonic pulled him by his shirt collar lifting him up off the ground alittle.
Tonic pointed to the motorcycle."I get that Motrocycle and I'll restrain from beating you guys senseless."
Cavallo smiled nervously and nodded quickly.
Tonic smiled and set him down. He patted Cavallo on the shoulder and stridded over to his new motorcycle.

--
Demo.

"Ahh! Black Cat!",Demo yelped as he saw the black cat following Zonic and him. He quickly climbed up Tonic as if he was a mountain.
Tonic growled ashe pulled Demo off him and held Demo infront of him."It's just a cat, idiot."
"But they're bad luck.",Demo whimpered.
"Tch.",Tonic tossed Demo over to the cat.
"Ow.",Demo groaned as he rubbed his head.
"Meow."
Demo looked up at the cat in fear and ran over to Tonic, but Tonic wasn't insight anymore.
"Waaah! Tonic! Somebody save me!",He yelled backing up against they wall.
The cat sat infront of him giving him innocent eyes.
Demo stared at the cat in awe. Falling into the cat's huge eyes.
The cat walked up to him. Demo felt uneasy again. The cat rubbed his leg and purred.
He relaxed after awhile and started to pet the cat.

"Hey, you ready to go?",Tonic asked Demo. Appearing an hour later with a dufflebag.
Demo shot up with the cat in his hands.
"Can we take the cat with us?",Demo exclaimed.
"No."
"But Tonic, please.",Demo begged.
"No. We don't have time for a cat.",Tonic told him.
"I'll take care of him.",Demo tried to reason with him.
Tonic picked Demo up with one hand and began walking down the block.
Demo struggled.
He knew Tonic wouldn't give in so he watched the cat as it got further away. The cat staring right back at him...
Until another person passed by the cat and it followed.
Demo huffed now putting the cat in the past.

Dr.Ace.

"A gift for me?",Ace asked as his father handed him a bag
"I thought it would help you succeed in being a scientist.",His old man said bluntly.
Ace ignored his fathers insult and took the jar out of the bag. He looked inside to see nothing as he placed it on the metal table.
"Nothing.",Ace said.
"Now wait a minute ,Son. Just give it a second.",his father told him.
Ace listened to his father.
He looked inside the empty jar. His dad flicked it twice and a couple seconds later a ittle creature appeared.
Ace looked alittle closer to inspect it. He realized it was a Dragonmite. Only found in one tiny planet in one huge galaxy.
"Dad, how did you find it?",He asked in amazment.
"I caught it myself.",he informed him.
"But they're exteremly hard to catch.",Ace breathed.
"I got lucky.",his father shrugged.

Dragonmite's, despite how little they are, can fly fast and can disappear out of thin air. They can basically transport themselves 10 feet from their spot.
The thing stopping this guy from transporting is the glass. They have some sort of resistance to it. They just can't get passed it, but not everyone knows this. Otherwise, alot of people would own them by now.
On that point, people would love to own these little guys. They're supposed to be lucky.

"Wow, thanks dad. But why wouldn't you keep it for yourself?",Ace asked him skeptically.
"I don't need luck boy. I'm already lucky. I caught this dragonmite.",the father patted his son on the back.
"Oh, right.",Ace said lowly.
"Alright, son. I am off."
♠ ♠ ♠
I just thought I'd introduce some of the characters and their century through little stories.