Status: Monthly.

Obscure

Chapter One.

"Master Markus!",the faithful butler to the Creeger family, Winston, called as he ran after tall muscular boy who was the son of Mr.Creeger. "Do you know how outraged you father will be soon after your father finds out you leave?"
"He won't be if he doesn't find out.",Markus answered as he kept walking down the hall.
"But Master Marku-",he cut the butler off.
"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? Just call me Mark and besides my father thinks I'm going to go help my mother with those rouge Replicants.",Markus told him bluntly as he stopped in front of the garage door and pressed a few button to open it.
"What about when your mother comes home?",Winston asked following Mark inside; watching him get on the motorcycle like vehicle.
"Hey, Wincy,just relax. I got it covered, just pretend you never saw me.",Mark said and sped off.
Winston stood there watching the young boy drive off then disappear into thin air."Why doesn't he ever listen to me?",he mumbled under his breath and walked back into the house.
--

On the other side of the universe a girl with Maroon colored hair stood under a balcony of a shut down motel; waiting for the acid rain to stop falling ,from the current light purple sky that gave off no light, so she was standing in the dark.
Thinking back to how lucky she had gotten by finding this small coverage of safety just in time for the acid to start falling from the sky. Everyone else on this planet had adapted to the rain over thousands of years to even be affected by it a little.

Soon, a rustling began from behind her. She turned to face the broken window and inside just pitch black. She shoved her hand into the large pocket of her trench coat and dug for the lull,small luminescent contraction.

She held it out in front of her and switched it on. She took a step forward and let the light shine into the building revealing nothing ,but chipped walls, cracked tile floors, scraps of wood and shards of glass.

The rustling began again, but this time more faint than it was before.

The girl hopped over the window sill ,quietly, and walked toward the faint rustling sound. The closer she got the louder the sound had gotten. It began to sound like chains dragging on the floor. She turned the corner into a room. Right in front of her faced a girl about her height.

She wore an expression of anguish on her face. The strange girl looked as if she would have reeked of a foul stench ,but her smell was sweet, somewhat eccentric. Her wrists were bound in the noisy rustling chains that were broken and dragging on the floor.

"You're a skin aren't you?",the girl asked as she moved the light closer to the strange girl to observe her better.
Her eyes changed from a regular human eye to all orange and back to normal in a second.
She didn't talk.
"I guess, I'm not the only one here that isn't adapted to the rain here.",she said to herself lowly.
--

"Mark, you don't understand. The DNA tests I took of the guy were invalid.",the scientist,Ace, told Mark.
"What do you mean invalid?"
"I mean, the guy wasn't either human, replicant, or any type of known breed,"the scientist explained, but went on."The other thing was that his blood wasn't even running. His heart wasn't beating either. He should have been dead,but he was walking and talking like he was healthy."
"So you just let him go?",Mark asked him in disbelief.
"Mark, my job is to take DNA and blood tests. I'm not permitted to hold hostages or interrogate anyone. All I can do is report any odd things I see."
"Did you?"
The scientist rolled his eyes and slid his googles on top of his head."Of course, I did. I wasn't just going to let that guy walk around with no pumping heart and flowing blood. He was like a zombie."
"Give me a call if you hear or know anything about the guy."
--

"Tonic, they're catching up to us!',the short human-wolf yelled at the guy who was driving the 09'motorcycle ,while he was gripping onto the back of Tonic's jacket so he wouldn't fall off.
Tonic took a glance back at the guys chasing them in their flying cars. He spun the vehicle around to face them and stopped abruptly.
"Tonic, what are you doing? We have to go!",The human-wolf exclaimed as the guys who were chasing them stopped ten feet from them.
"Shut up, Demo,",Tonic growled "Hey, who the hell do you guys think you are?"
They didn't respond.
Demo took out his hammy down microscope
to take a better look at the guys. "They're definitely human.",Demo told Tonic.
Tonic grunted and reached for his gun held by the rim of his pants. He pointed it at the crowd. They made no movements.
"Tonic, if you shoot them ,then they'll follow us for sure.",Demo told him.
"I don't give a shit about the test and confinement. Besides, i'm just gonna give 'em a warning.",Tonic said and shot at one of the cars. A second later it exploded and Tonic sped off with Demo gripping back onto Tonic.