‹ Prequel: You Can't Have Me
Status: after about two or so years, I fell in love with Abby and Brian all over again (COMPLETE)

All of You

ONE OF FEW

It was the middle of summer in late 2012 that I fell in love for the second time. I fell in love with something smaller than a golf ball, something harder to figure out than a puzzle and something so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes. I fell in love wearing a stained white sweater and my hair pulled back into a lazy bun and runners on my feet.

I fell in love with a man with hair spiked up at all angles holding my hand, tears welling up in his eyes – the perfect colour of chocolate, glowing with the sincerity of love.

And this new love was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as running into his arms and dancing to love songs and kissing him after crying; maybe more so, because I could have both. I could have whispered kisses on a rainy Sunday night and secretive hands ghosting across my bare flesh, and I could have this small, tiny ball, and I could love the both of them more than I’d ever been able to love anything in my life.

“Abby.” His whisper was husky, so low and thick that I tore my eyes away. “Abby… wha-“

He grabbed my hand, calloused fingers curling around mine, butterflies fluttering through my stomach at his warm touch. He lifted out our fingers – gently, tenderly, and pressed them against the screen.

“Mr and Mrs Haner… congratulations – you’re having a baby.”

And when I looked into Brian’s eyes, I knew that he had fallen in love for the second time too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So most of you probably don't remember me or You Can't Have Me as it's been years since that story was posted, but I was recently reading through the story and found myself falling back in love with Abby and Brian. And before I knew it I'd committed to a short sequel just in order to live with them for a little longer. Haha. So here it is... the short sequel. It'll be four chapters long (possibly more if I get too attached!) and the chapters will be relatively short (a fair bit longer than this one, though) and it'll be extremely fluffy. I'm not sure if many of you will follow this but I sincerely hope you enjoy it. It's already written so updates will be whenever I come online, depending on the response I get. Love you guys!