The Deadly Five Bodyguards

Mission on Protecting Black Veil Brides

‘Might as well accept the mission on protecting Black Veil Brides,’ Nemesis said.

Nemesis was in her fourth class of the day writing the information that had been placed on the board by her Anatomy teacher; Mr. Escamilla. Nemesis was silent throughout his speech about the four chambers of the heart, undergoing into the section of Cardiac Muscle. “I need you to pair up in groups of three for your next project, and this is only going to be 5 slides on the PowerPoint,” Mr. Escamilla –tall, lean-built, tanned skin, black short hair, dark brown eyes, wearing dark jeans, and a light blue button down shit – said cutting through Nemesis writing. “On what, sir!?” a student shouted from the back of the class room.

“On the section we are learning about muscle and muscle tissue,” Mr. Escamilla replied. Nemesis saw that everyone had already gotten their partners leaving her by herself, the way she always liked it. “Nemesis, you’re working alone?” Mr. Escamilla asks. Nemesis gave him a curt nod, “Yeah,” she murmured. Mr. Escamilla was still unsettled but let it be, “Very well, what are you going to do?” He asks Nemesis. “Cardiac Tissue,” Nyx murmured softly. Everyone knew how Nemesis talk that is what attracts them to her. She’s so mysterious, she’s the only one no one knows anything about her. No one gossips about her because of her secrecy, but in reality Nemesis likes the background view.

She likes to be the observer, likes to see their lives play out for her amusement, and likes to be the user instead of being the used. She was staring out the window when a knock broke through the silence and the intense stares Nemesis was getting from other students. “Ah, Mr. Biersack welcome to Lavender High,” Mr. Escamilla greeted with a small smile. Nemesis dark gaze landed at the lead singer of Black Veil Brides but of course no one here knows who he actually is, “Glad to be here,” Andy smiled. Mr. Escamilla glanced around and sighs heavily, “The only seat available is next to Nemesis.” Andy mentally froze in his spot but smiled slightly, “I will take it,” He replies.

Nemesis raises her hand lazily, “Yes, Nemesis?” Mr. Escamilla asks. Nemesis puts down her arm and stares dangerously at the two men, “This seat is causally taken by me, Mr. Escamilla. So I suggest get another seat for Mr. Biersack,” Nemesis spoke with clarity and strongly with command. Everyone – except Andy – flinched back and stared at Nemesis with a surprised look “But-,” “No, buts Mr. Escamilla,” Nemesis said. Andy was feeling unwanted and hated, ‘Fine fuck her then!’ Andy thought. “It’s quite alright if I get another seat?” Andy asked. Meanwhile, Adam was dealing with an angered Christian Coma and Jinxx. “Why in the fuck are you guys doing here?” Adam sneered quietly at them. Christian glared back, “It was your boss and our manager’s idea for us to go here,” Christian said.

“Well, obviously it was a wrong fucking idea,” Adam hissed. “Is everything alright back there Mr. Walters?” Mr. Johnson – white, stubby, aged hair and wearing black slacks, and a white button down shirt – asked. “No, Mr. Johnson, I was just explaining to the new students on how to do the math problem,” Adam replied with a smile. Mr. Johnson grinned at Adam, “As expected of you Mr. Walters, you and your group of friends are the top five of all Lavender High,” Mr. Johnson gloated on Adam’s ranking. “Nerd!” someone coughed into their hands, “At least I don’t go out and get STDs,” Adams snaps causing everyone to gasp and dragged out ‘Oh’. “Mr. Collins, one more insults like that and I will send you to the principal’s office,” Mr. Johnson scolded.

Emma and Caroline where fanning over the only Ashley Purdy, “So, ladies, how’s everything?” Ashley asked them with a small smirk playing on his features. Emma giggled like a school girl while Caroline tried to play it “Cool”, “It’s going well,” Caroline stated smoothly. Ashley nodded his head “That’s legit, so what’s the deal with the art teacher is she like high or something?” Ashley asked while looking disturb. Their teacher – Mrs. Roman, a lean, tall, hippie clothes – was dancing around the room throwing wild flowers over her students shoulder. “Just chillax dude,” Mrs. Roman stated in a chilled mannered voice. “I hear she does crack,” a student whispered into Ashley’s ear after leaning in. Emma put up her guard along with Caroline, “That’s f-up,” Ashley commented while slightly moving away. “Can you, uh, I don’t know, go away,” Emma sneered. The student gasp in surprised but moved, not wanting to deal with Nemesis if Emma was involved.

Down the hall, three doors down, in English Lit class, Matthew was dealing a very hyper Jake “Jake sit your ass down!” the teacher shrieked at him. “I’m very sorry teach, but no can do! You see, I ate like ten bags of sugar-y candies and now I’m all hyped up!” Jake grinned. Matthew sighs heavily and rubs his temples, ‘I wonder how everyone is dealing with their personal hell,’ Matthew asked himself. Jake noticed Matthew’s annoyance causing him to smirk, ‘Mission one: Annoy the Blacks, complete,’ Jake thought. Matthew was ready to snap at Jake when a knock cut off Jake’s constant talking, “Come in,” the teacher called. In came Nemesis with a ticked off face, “Miss Nemesis what can I do for you?” the teacher asked with fearful eyes.

Nemesis scoffs at him and walks into class and towards Matthew, “Why my class? Why not go to Adam’s class?” Matthew whined. “Yours is closer,” Nemesis said through gritted teeth. Matthew saw her stiffed body, “Nemesis,” He called softly “You’re right, I should go check up on Emma and Caroline,” Nemesis said shaking her head and quickly walk out with a slam to the door. Matthew’s eyes soften from the unshed tears in Nemesis’s dark eyes. ‘Nemesis, they have gone too far with this mission, to make you cry out of anger,’ Matthew thought. Jake saw the tears in her eyes and soon felt sorry, ‘Damn, now I feel like a jerk. Why was she crying anyways? Maybe I should ask Matthew?’ Jake asked himself.

Nemesis walked down towards the art room only to see Mrs. Roman outside the door with sweat covering her face, “Mrs. Roman?’ Nemesis asked. Mrs. Roman’s head snapped towards Nemesis and grinned at her, “There’s the girl I wanted to see! Emma is being targeted by the new kid!” Mrs. Roman shouted. “Why are you sweating?” Nemesis asked ignoring her comment. “Oh, I was dancing, you know being a hippie is a hard work,” she sighed. “Then why lie?”

Mrs. Roman smiled, “More money when you’re a hippie, dear.”

Nemesis shakes her head and walks into the classroom only to see Emma glaring at her most hated person – Adrianne Flores; freshmen, light brown hair, brown eyes, “perfect” body, looking exactly like a Barbie doll but darker and more “Mexican” – who stood in front of her. “Get away from here Flores,” Emma sneered. “You get away from here Bennett,” Adrianne sneered back. “I don’t see why you hang out with these losers Caroline, you can become popular with your looks,” Adrianne stated. She then turned to look at Ashley with hunger in her eyes “So, you’re new huh? I will give you three days with these losers and decide whether to stay with them or come with us,” Adrianne said and slightly pulled down her shirt to reveal some of her cleavage.

“Stop being a busted can of biscuits, Flores,” Caroline snapped. Nemesis had enough and causally and quietly walked up to their table. She now stood behind Adrianne, “Fuck off Sanchez; no one is talking to you. You and your freaks of friends get the fuck away from the hot new kids. Who in the fuck wants to hang out with you guys like seriously?” Adrianne sneered. Nemesis raised an eye brow at her while Emma and Caroline now look smug, “Really? We are freaks?” Nemesis murmured in Adrianne’s ear causing her to flush in bright red. Adrianne spun around quickly and gave a nervous laugh, “Of course not you Nemesis,” Adrianne batted her eye lashes at her. Nemesis smirk at her and swung her arm over her shoulder, “Of course thanks, but,” Nemesis leaned in. Ashley sat straighter in his chair, gazing strongly at the two girls in front of him, ‘Damn this is f-ing hot!’ he thought.

“I hate liars and cussing,” Nemesis whispered. “Sorry,” Adrianne mumbled. Nemesis stepped away and gave Adrianne a cold stare, “If I ever catch you bad mouthing my friends again, you will pay. Oh you and I are not going to happen we all know you’re a slut with STDs on legs,” Nemesis said harshly. Adrianne gasps loudly while Nemesis only scrunch her nose up in disgust, “I hate girls that looks like a busted can of biscuits all because they have no respect,” Nemesis said and turns to look at Emma and Caroline, “I will be going to Adam’s class,” Nemesis murmured. Emma smiled at her; Caroline nodded her head all while Ashley was on the floor laughing.

Ashley calmed down enough to send Nemesis a sly smirk while Nemesis gave him a blank look, “Busted can of biscuits, huh?” Ashley asked. Nemesis turned around and began to walk towards the door, with Adrianne’s cry, Emma’s smug look, Caroline’s confused look, and Ashley’s smirk all in the background. She paused at the door and look towards Ashley, “Busted can of biscuits,” Nemesis replied and walked out. She shakes her head, ‘Man, what in the hell I’m going to do with those idiots plus the other five retards,’ Nemesis thought to herself. Nemesis stops in front of a door where she can here shouting, “MR. COLLINS, I DON’T NEED YOU TO BULLY MR. WALTERS!!”

Nemesis sighs heavily and knocks on the door, “Come in,” Mr. Johnson said. All his students where now silent when Nemesis walked into the room with a ticked off face. Adam felt nervous, “Nemesis, heh,” He laughed nervously. Nemesis shakes her head and whispers a message into Mr. Johnson’s ear, “Oh, well, if you need him,” He said unsurely and loudly for all his students to hear. Adam was now nervous and scared, “Big boy afraid of his cousin?” Christian teased. “Shut up, you have no idea what Nemesis can do,” Adam whispered back harshly. “Very well Mr. Collins,” Mr. Johnson paused making sure he said his name right.

Adam and a boy – with ivory skin short brown hair, green eyes, muscular built, wearing casual blue jeans, and American Eagle t-shirt – were confused. “Yes, Mr. Johnson?” The boy asked. Mr. Johnson wasn’t sure if Nemesis really said she wanted him, “You are to go with Nemesis to the office.” Nemesis smiled kindly at the boy to which most paled and waited for her to snap. “Come on, we better get moving,” She murmured. The boy quickly nodded his head and gathered his belongings from his desk. He caught a glimpse of Adam’s confused and hurt look but didn’t question it.
‘For now, I will play with my new toy,’ Nemesis thought with a mental evil grin.