Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Goodbye

I woke when a the back lounge door opened slightly and bright light flooded in. Vic came in, and sat beside me, he lifted my tired legs and slid underneath them. "How you feeling?" he asked. I shrugged, i really didn't know what to feel. I felt stupid, humiliated, angry, but mostly heartbroken. Vic lifted me onto his lap and gave me a long and comforting hug. "We have to go on stage later, do you want to come watch?"
"Thanks,but i think i might just get the next flight home. I don't think i could handle seeing David again."
"Oh Lauren, no, don't let him spoil your fun." Vic pleaded.
"Sorry, i just don't think i will be much fun."
"If your sure."
I nodded and grabbed Vic's laptop, to book my flight home. I was so exicted when David asked me to come with him, on Warped Tour. I could have never imagine that it would be the end of our relationship.

I managed to get a flight back to Los Angeles at 3pm in the afternoon. I said my goodbyes to Vic and the rest of the guys before setting off in the taxi to the airport. As i was leaving, everything hit me, all the hurt and the pain flooded over me, and tears escaped my eyes.