Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Forgive Me

I sat on the plane staring out the window at the blue sky before me. The plan was descending on the runway. I was home. I heard my phone ring. I pressed the ignore button when i noticed it was David. I didn't think i could cry anymore, but a felt the salty tears travel down my cheek.

I arrived home and dumped my bags at the door. I threw myself on the sofa and cuddled my knees. What was i going to do? I was tired from travelling and crying and everytime i closed my eyes i saw David and that bitch. I decided to clean my apartment, i always cleaned when i stressed.

I had been cleaning for a good few hours and it had tired me out. I felt my eyes start to close when i finally lay down on the sofa. When i woke up the sun was just starting to come up. I heard a knock at the door, and i dragged myself off the sofa. It was too early for any visitors. I opened the door and David stood infront of me. He had a bruised eye, it looked like he had been punched, either that or he fell over. I was about to close the door, but his hand forced it to stay open. "Let me explain. Please." he pleaded at me. I walked through to the living room leaving the door open. David followed me, and sat down on the chair in the corner of the room. I stood at the other side of the room and stared at him, the silence grow even more tense. "Well, tell me why was your tongue down that bitch's throat?" i asked my voice sounded hoarse.
"Look, she kissed me, but before i could get her off of me, you were running away. Baby i love you, and nobody else, she doesn't mean anything to me. You've got to believe me, i didn't kiss her, she kissed me." he pleaded.
I didn't know whether to believe him or not, i could see a single tear start to crawl down his cheek. He really did love me, anyone could see that. But that doesn't excuse the fact he kissed her. "How are you here?" I asked genuinely confused.
"I got a flight last night, and i fly back in a couple of hours. I needed to see you. Explain. I want you back, don't throw it all away. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me Lauren. Please say you will think about it atleast." he pleaded once agian. I couldn't think with him here. I walked to the front door and opened it, waiting for him to leave. He gave me one last look and walked out the door, tears falling from his eyes.

I loved him yes, but i really don't know if we could get past this. I reasoned with myself and said i was allowed at least a couple of days to be angry and sad. I didn't want this to be the end anymore then David did. I loved him and he loved me. But could i find it in my heart to forgive him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Am i making her too much of a bitch?